Don't leave me (Paddy)

Y/N's POV

So since I could remember Paddy Holland and I were best friends. I even suggested calling him Paddy instead of Patrick. I love him more than anyone else but of course he doesn't know. My life is basically a movie where the girl loves the guy but in this version he doesn't like me back.

Paddy's POV

Y/n and I have been so close. More so now because my family keeps leaving me. She's my best friend and my crush. But of course she doesn't know know. My life is basically Tom's Spider-Man Homecoming movie where the guy gets the girl but in this version she doesn't like me back.

I invited her over today to see if anything would be different. I had my doubts but at least I had her company.

I got a text from y/n saying she was on her way. She always rode the penny board I got her for her birthday. It was like clockwork. Every Saturday. She'd text me she was almost there when she reached the park. She'd stop and get a drink from the water fountain and send me a text. Then she'd skate more and arrive around 10:15 am.

10:12.  I hear a knock on the door and sprint down. I'm home alone so nobody cares. I fling open the door and hug y/n. We act like we've been apart for years but I saw her yesterday at school.

She came in and ran up to the refrigerator. She looked inside standing on her tip toes. Damn she was adorable. Me being Spiderman's little brother, I heard Captain America say "language" in my head.

Next thing I knew she was in front of me with a bag of chips and a pop. "You'd better help me eat all this," she laughed. "C'mon!" Then she bolted to the living room. I chased after her, right on her heels. She flopped on the couch and opened the bag of chips. She passed me a pop and moved so I could sit next to her.

"So, what's up?" She asked. "I know I saw you yesterday but things can happen," she shrugged. "Y/n, I actually need to talk to you," I said watching her smile fade to concern. She shifted then said, "yeah, oka- are you alright?"

I took a deep breath. "Y/n I'm sorry to make this serious but it's just been on my mind." I said nervously. She nodded. "Lately, everyone has been leaving me. Tom is always moving around and Harry and Sam moved out and I barely see them. "Y/n please don't leave me," I whispered.

Y/N's POV

"Y/n please don't leave me," he whispered so quietly I could barely hear him. My heart dropped. He didn't think I would actually leave him. I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged back. "I'd never, you know that Paddy," I said reassuring him. I pulled back so we were at arms length. Then out of nowhere he kissed me. But then pulled back. Damn it, Paddy. Language.

I didn't want him to stop but he did. So then I kissed him. Our lips moved together and when we pulled apart all he did was let out a small giggle. I laughed at his adorable ness.

"Listen, Paddy. I like you.. a lot.. maybe even love but what I'm saying is I won't leave you," I said putting on a more serious look.

"I like you too," was all he said. I kissed him on the cheek and made him blush. "I'm not going to leave you either," he sad smiling. "Also I like you a lot too." We both laughed. Then we went on with our Saturday tradition. It's like we saw things from a new perspective but carried on.

A/n

Here's a Paddy one! The reason I haven't written about him was because I'm almost two years older than him and he's younger but it was fun to write. I'll definitely write more Paddy stories! Thx for reading if you got this far. And thx for 4K reads.