Stranger Things (Tom)

-Y/N's bitchin POV-

"C'mon! Watch Stranger Things with me!" I begged my boyfriend, Tom. "I'm rewatching it for the fifth time!" I yelled from the living room. "Five times!?" He said back. Ppfft when I was single I had watched The Office 7 times through. Then Psych (which it so funny) 3 times through. But he didn't need to know that.

"Fine. I'll watch it," he said plopping down next to me.

Three episodes in Tom was so into it. "One more episode then I have to go," I said. "And you can NOT watch it without me," I said sternly. "You've watched it five times already!" He protested. "I don't care, Holland. Be patient like the rest of us were," I said pointing at him.

After finishing season one and two, Tom commented on instagram:

And Gaten responded!

"See, I told you it was a great show!" I said after he showed me the comments. "And you got noticed by one of my cutest celebrity crushes," I said as a joke to Tom. He was cute but I was too old for him. Plus I was happy with Tom.

After a month, Tom came over and we cuddled up in front of the TV. We scrolled through Netflix and I stopped at Stranger Things. I smirked at him and he laughed shoving me over. "Six times seems like a lot..." he laughed. I stayed still. "What?" He asked confused. "*cough* eight *cough* times *cough*" I said fake coughing. His eyes widened. Then he shook his head laughing. "Stranger Things it is," Tom said smiling.

-A/N-

This was fluffy and short and shitty. I saw the picture above and thought I could do something. Also my last chapter was sad so I wanted to give something happy and fluffy! Stranger Things 3 is so far away :'(