New Girl (Harry)

-Harry's flipping POV-

I walked with my mates to my locker joking and teasing girls in the hall. We'd always wink or brush a girl's arm and they'd swoon with their friends and talk about us. I waved bye to my mates and they disappeared to their home room. When I slipped in my room I noticed a girl sitting in the back with earbuds in. I started to walk towards her but before I could get anywhere Clara (if your name is Clara :/ sorry) stepped in front of me and and basically forced me to look at her. When she was satisfied she put her hands on her hips and gave a big smile.

"Good morning Harry," she said in a sweet voice. I fixed my gaze back over to the girl and pushed past Clara. "Harry!" She stomped. "Clara. Not now, please," I said trying not to blow up on her. I walked back to the girl and sat beside her. She looked up with her stunning eyes but quickly looked away after eye contact. She shifted so her hair hid her face.

"Sorry, but what are you listening to?" I said after tapping her desk lightly. She looked up, took out an earbud, and offered it to me. I took it in and placed it in my ear. We moved closer so the cord wouldn't pull. I recognized the song as "Brown Sugar" by The Rolling Stones. I started to lip sync along and she followed. She laughed lightly and took back the ear bud when the song ended. "Brown Sugar," I said. "By The Rolling Stones," she finished.

"What's your name?" I had to know. "Y/N, Y/L/N," she said. The bell rang right after. "I'm Harry Holland," I said gathering my stuff. She pulled out a map that was marked with her classes. She pointed and whispered to herself. I looked over her shoulder and she looked over at me. I blushed and started to walk away but she grabbed my arm. She pointed to a room, "where is this?"

I helped her find her class and then walked on to mine. My mates caught up to me and I didn't tell them about her because they wouldn't know how to treat her.

-Y/N's frickin POV-

Finally it was lunch. I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. He was really nice and I could just tell that he was a good person. Because trust me, I don't share my earbuds with anyone. I was listening to my music and holding my tray of food when I saw a familiar handsome face. Harry. I walked over slowly, "Harry?" He turned around. "You're not Harry!" I set my tray down and backed away until I hit a body. I turned around to see Harry grinning. I stuttered nonsense and he laughed lightly. "I have a twin, Y/N. This is Sam," he gestured to his brother.

You sat down next to Harry and Sam and got to know them better. Although you were an introvert you enjoyed their company until a random girl came up and hugged Harry. You weren't jealous. Were you? You haven't even known Harry for a day, geez.

"Heyyyyy Harry!" She chirped. He pried her hands off and returned his attention to Sam and I. She just couldn't take the hint of us ignoring her because she'd still sit there and touch Harry. I'd been talking to Sam a lot and he's really cool too. I nudged Sam and got up to throw my trash away. He followed. "Who is that!?" I asked Sam pointing to the girl. He smirked. "Y/N do you like my brother?" I blushed and shifted on my feet. "Yeah, okay, thats Clara and she's obsessed with him," Sam stated. I glared at my feet. "I think he actually likes you too... I mean all he does is flirt with girls but just to tease them, but you're different," Sam said trying to reassure me.

After lunch was over I had a class with Sam and another with Harry. I had decided to take art so after my last class I headed to the art room. When I opened the door I saw Clara. Not to be rude but I didn't think she would have the time for it... she seemed like the kind of girl to be on her phone 24/7/366.

She walked over to me after I took a seat in the corner. "Hey girl!" She said happily. I looked up and raised my eyebrows. She giggled, "Hey so Harry and I are pretty close so don't mess it up." I slammed my pencil on the desk and stood up. "Harry can decide who he wants to hang out with. Not you," I was inches to her face and didn't break eye contact. She scoffed and walked towards her table and drew something that looked like a preschooler would draw. She huffed and brought it over to me. It was stick figures labeled Harry, Clara, and New Girl. She and Harry were hugging and I had a knife in my head in the drawing. I laughed because it was hilarious how immature this girl was.

When I went home I searched on my Instagram for Harry. His profile showed up and I scrolled through his feed. I didn't use my account for myself but for my photography. Because who would want to see my face? I finished my homework and went to bed thinking of Harry.

-A/N-

Hey so this was longer and thanks for reading this far if you're reading this..... anyways... comments? There will be a part two of   y/n showing Clara who's boss. Btw sorry if your name is Clara it was the first thing that popped into my head.