Cliche (Sam)

-Y/N's hungry POV-

I woke up to the scent of bacon and eggs. But my boyfriend wasn't there with me. I got up and walked into the kitchen, rubbing my eyes. "Babe!" I said sleepily. You didn't!" I saw the plates set out and food on the stove and then I wrapped my arms around him. I went to sit down and leaned my head on the palm of my hand.

He placed the delicious plate in-front of me and I smiled at the thought. I was very lucky to have him as my boyfriend. I kissed him and thanked him for the meal. It felt perfect. Kinda too perfect. Usually we'd just make Eggo's and watch The Office in the mornings.

After breakfast he insisted on taking me somewhere to lunch. I went and we ended up eating Mexican. My favorite.... (just substitute your favorite.) We walked along the streets looking in shops and just enjoying each other's company. We walked into Kay Jewelry and looked around at the diamonds. "Someday. I'm going to put a ring on that finger," he said to me. And I believed him.

After I started getting overheated we drove back to my apartment. "Oh, I made us a reservation at (your favorite restaurant). So I'd start getting ready now," Sam winked. It was kinda suspicious and not like him but I appreciated what he was doing.

At dinner we were seated and I ordered my usual. Well, that order became my usual the first time I went here. It was outer first date and he told me to try it. I loved it and have always ordered it since. After eating we sat and talked about what we wanted to do in the far future. I had so many dreams it was impossible to count. Then we started playing 20 questions. I had my answer in my head and Sam was trying to guess.

"I have a good one. It's a winner," he said confidently. "Okay Holland. Hit me with your best shot," I said smirking. He got down on one knee and I almost fell out if my chair. "Y/N, Y/L/N. Is it a goat?" I smacked him so hard. I actually thought he was going to propose. Fuck you Holland! "You little shit! I thought you were serious!" I said scrunching up my nose. He laughed and so did I. I wanted him to ask me then and there but it might not have been the right moment. W'ell never know now.

On the way home we had to stop for gas. I went in to get some chips and when I came out it was pouring rain. Sam ran to me and under the awning above the building.

He took my hand and got down on one knee. Holy shit. "Y/N, Y/N/L, we only live once in this world and I've already spent a lot of this life without you in it. And I want to make up for lost time by spending my whole life with you. Will you marry me?" He said blinking tears and raindrops from his eyes. "Yes, Sam. I love you and I always will. I want to spend my life with you too!" I said giving him a hug. We stood there and he kissed my forehead. "How cliche," I said laughing.

-A/N-

This was the worst crap I've ever written! :( Though it doesn't help in in an angry teen girl mood. Hope you liked this cliche and short imagine! Remember I have another story published about the 2017 IT cast so go check that out.. Anyways thanks for reading if you got this far <3