"You're prettier" (Sam)

-Y/N fuzzy POV-

Today was Sam and I's one year anniversary. We were basically made for each other. Past relationships had only hurt more and what's the point in getting more hurt. That's what you thought until you met Sam.

You got dressed for a fancy reservation and did your makeup. You two didn't do "fancy" much so you didn't know what to do, really. Around 8 month's of your relationship you guys started to get serious. Though you two didn't notice how more real your relationship got, it was getting here.

You two had been saving up for this night for about 4 months so you guys could do "fancy" for once. You stood before your mirror and pulled on your jacket. You smiled and just took a minute to think about how much you loved your boyfriend.

You heard Sam knock on your door and you rushed down with your heels in the crook of your arm. You grabbed your keys, phone, and wallet and shoved them in a purse. You waddled to the car and got in. Sam instantly kissed you on the cheek. You grabbed his face lightly and kissed him on the lips. You two burst out laughing from the fact you two are never cute. You're always so real with each other.

When you and Sam stopped laughing you guys checked each other out. Sam hummed. "8.5" he stated simply. You smacked his arm gently because the suit was pretty sharp and you didn't want to harm it. "Hey!" You laughed. "Okay, okay.. perfect 10. As always," he followed that up with a kiss. You were still sitting in his car laughing and enjoying each other.

About a half our later you guys drove off to the fancy restaurant. You walked to the door together. "Holland. Party of 2," Sam told the waitress. "Sorry, not on the list," she looked blankly up at you and Sam. "What?" You said. "No... reservation," she shrunk back. "Check again... please," Sam said shifting and getting impatient.

She called over a male waiter. He looks and shook his head. "No sorry," he looked at us. "Damn it!" Sam said a little loud. Everyone kinda stopped and stared at him. Yeah now I'm suppose to calm him down and kiss his forehead. Yeah, we are not cute. "Shit! Really? Tonight?" I said loud too. He looked at me. I smirked so did he. It happened so quick nobody else saw. We started half yelling in the waiting area. I grabbed the clip board and filed through the list. "Son of a bitch!" I said and tossed the clipboard at a waitress who caught it with a surprised look on her face.

After we had our fun we left spinning out of the restaurant and saying random things. We were still laughing half way down the road. "Wait, wait, where are we going?" I said finally taking a breath. "You'll see," he smiled. "Oh that was fun by the way screaming and running around." We just can't be cute.

A few minutes later Sam pulled over at a lookout point. The sun was just setting and he got out of the car. He laid down a blanket and sat patting the ground next to him, signaling for me to sit. "This is Tessa's blanket but she won't mind." He smiled. I sat next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. I fell asleep there. We just stayed loving each other.

-Sam's lovable POV-

I carried her to the car and got drive thru food. I took her to my house and she woke up for popcorn. We crashed on the sofa watching a movie instead of being fancy but I was just glad I was with her. She was my life and I love her.

-A/N-

This was sooooo sappy. So much fluff I hope you enjoyed. Please help me get this small book of imagines noticed! I try to publish my stories daily and if I stop this whole thing will fall off the map.. Anyways thank for reading if you got this far. This chapter made me want a boyfriend. 😂