Remember me? (Tom)

*so yesterday I went to comic con and there's the inspiration for this story. Also it's 3 am here and I woke up because my legs are hurting from walking a ton at comic con and I thought while I'm up I'll just update a story for y'all

Y/n's POV

Tom Holland. My high school crush. My crush now. Guess those butterflies never left. In high school Tom and I had a small thing. We were "study partners" for a period of time in my second to last year in high school. He left the school for more acting and I didn't get to see him anywhere but in the theaters.

I was going to my city's comic con and he was going to be there on a panel with Mark Ruffalo too. At my comic con, they have QnA time at the panels and then booths for signing or meetings.

"Well take some questions from the audience," the interviewer said and watched people pile around the microphone. I lined up and was like the tenth person in line. People asked about End Game and if they had theories or just if they could spoil minor details.

Once it was my turn I asked "Tom, this is directed towards you, but do you remember me?" I asked. He looked at me for a second. "I remember our study dates were pretty steamy sometimes," he replied and winked. The audience laughed and ooo'd. "You should drop by my booth," he said as a last word. I nodded and thanked them and walked back to my seat.

Mark looked at Tom and commented, "you might have to audition for the role of Scarlet Witch because you're blushing pretty hard man." The audience erupted with laughter. Soon the panel ended and I walked down to the booth areas. They were probably going to take a break before they sat back down so I hopped in line.

It took a while but I started talking to the people around me. They asked me if I really had known Tom in school and I showed them photos of us at school sports games and in just some photos I still had.

Once it was my turn to talk to him I walked up to him and he stood up. He walked around the table and hugged me. There were aww's form the people I was talking to and from strangers. I wish I could hug him forever but there were other people who wanted to see him.

"Hi," I said and laughed. "Hi," he replied and looked back at me. He hugged me again but leaned into my ear to tell me something. "If I give you my number you wouldn't leak it would you?" He asked. I pulled away and shook my head. "Of course I wouldn't Tom, but if you're so concerned about it then I'll just give you my number and you can text me.

I wrote my number on his lanyard so he would t loose it and then had to move along. I couldn't stop thinking about him though.

*flashback*

"Circumference is the circle one right?" Tom asked. "Yes Tom, you need to know these formulas," I said getting stressed out. "Maybe we should take a break," Tom said. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Look at what this is doing to you. You have bags under your eyes," he said and I scowled at him. "Excuse me But these bags are designer," I said flipped my hair. He laughed at me.

"C'mon let's go outside, the stars are shining," he said and we went. We laid under the stars, our hands moving closer each moment until they met and intertwined. I looked over at him and kissed him randomly. He laughed at me and kissed me back. I decided not to break the kiss but to roll on top of him and start a make out session.

His hands moved to my waist and I straddled his torso. He flipped us over so now he was on top. Our lips moved together and created a small warmth that we shared. His kisses trailed down to my neck where he started sucking. "Tom no, I can't go home with hickies," I said and looked up at him. "Then I'll put them somewhere your parents won't see," he said and lifted up my shirt.

He kissed around my collar bone and then started sucking. I knew there'd be something there immediately after his lips left my chest but I didn't care at the moment. He put about three on my collar bone before I got a bored and started getting a little dominant. I tried to flip us over but it ended in Tom rolling over onto the grass with me on top somehow.

I kissed his lips passionately and started to slip my tongue in. I fought for dominance and won because I'm pretty sure he let me win because he told me when I act dominant it turns him on. I kissed him until I couldn't breathe and then pulled away and gasped for air. I flopped on the ground and laid next to him breathless.

I turned my head to look at him and said, "we better go study some more." He only laughed and followed me as I ran back into the house.

*end of flashback*

I was so sad when I lost contact the first time, I know I won't make that mistake again, I'm just hoping he texts me because he has my number and I don't have his. We'll work things out like we usually do though.

A/n: Tom wasn't at my comic con but the panels gave me inspiration for this chapter.

Could you guys tell me how many pages it says this chapter is? It'd be helpful!

Thanks for reading if you got this far. I'm thinking about doing a face reveal on the one year anniversary of publishing this story which is in May.