Prank Wars (Tom)

-Y/N pleasing POV-

I had been hired on the set of Spider-Man: Homecoming! I've worked with Zendaya before and we immediately became close. I'm considered young for my job as a makeup artist but they thought it would be a nice surprise for Zendaya. (In this you're around 23 and really good at makeup)

"Hey Zendaya we hired your makeup artist want to come meet her?" The director said though her door. I stepped in front of the door as it opened slowly. "Oh my gosh, Y/N!" She hugged me. There was a height difference but we made it work. Soon I had to go get my stuff together so I said a small bye and left out of her trailer. I past I think the star of the show but kept walking.

-Tom's racking POV-

I got to Zendaya's trailer and she let me in. "Hey who's that girl that was coming from your trailer?" I asked. She was really gorgeous. Zendaya smiled, "that's Y/N and she's my makeup artist. She'll probably do yours too. Why do you ask?" She smirked. "You want a date?" She asked. I blushed. Zendaya can read me pretty well. There's only one way to get her to like you," she told me. "A prank war."

The next morning Zendaya dragged me to Y/N's room with a bucket of ice water. We were being quiet so I thought we might be pranking Y/N. Zendaya knocked on a door that sounded like a shower was running behind it. "Hey, Y/N, I left something in here last night I'm going to go get it," Zendaya yelled over the water. "Okay," Y/N yelled back. Zendaya signaled for the water. When I handed it to her she poured the bucket over the top of the shower and Y/N screamed, "I'm going to kill you!" She drew the curtain back so we could see her face but hid her body. Zendaya danced in front of her and said, "I'm declaring a prank war on you with Tom on my side! You get one partner in crime!"

When we got to my trailer Zendaya and I were still laughing. "You sure she didn't think that was lame?" I asked paranoid. "No way. She loves the classics and I could see she was already planning something," Zendaya responded simply.

After a couple days Y/N and her partner in crime, Jacob (Ned), had put mayonnaise in our toothpaste tubes and this went on for a month or so. Y/N was doing my makeup one day and said, "You know, I wish I was on you side of the war because you're fun and I have gotten close to Jacob as friends but not you." I smiled at her. Here goes my confidence. "Maybe we could hang out sometime," I smiled at her. She had stop doing my makeup to look at me. "I'd really like that, Tom," she nodded and tried to hide her adorable blushing. "Wait, yes?? Really? This isn't a prank?" I asked not believing what she was saying. "Are you asking me on a date? Is that a prank?" She asked. "No! I want to go out with you!" I said. "And I want to go out with you!" She was standing now so I stood up with her.

It felt like forever until Y/N said, "How about 7pm at your trailer tonight?" "It's a date," I smile.

-A/N-

I've been thinking about this one for a while so here. Thanks for reading if you got this far :)) I'm still working on Part 2 of New Girl. Bye 💕💕