Misunderstanding (Tom)

(I'm sorry I'm doing so much Tom but I have news at the end of the chapter)

-Y/N's bitchin' POV-

You were use to fans screaming and interrupting your little time with Tom. Just because you were use to it doesn't mean you didn't mind it. It was just... overwhelming and not in the good way. Millions of girls desperate for your boyfriend was really annoying.

So you sat there watching him getting mobbed. Nothing you could do. It could take hours. So you went off to hot topic while he was taking pictures. You texted him but he probably didn't hear it. He'd check after.

While rummaging through Panic! At the Disco shirts you got tagged in a post. It was a picture of Tom kissing a girl. They were surrounded by a crowd of girls also with their phones. Your heart shattered. You left hot topic knowing Tom would look for you there since you texted him.

You made your way downtown, walking fast. You went into Spencer's and looked at the Vans they had. You found a dark red old skool pair and it took your mind off of things. But not for long when your "boyfriend" came barging in. You turned and walked past him out the door. Not to make a scene in the small shop.

You stood in front of him as he inhaled furiously for breathe. You crossed your arms showing him you were impatient. "I can explain," he said FINALLY catching his breath. "Well, I'm waiting," you said shortly.

"The girls. They wanted pictures a-and this one girl grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in!" He put his hands up in defense. "Pretty shitty excuse, Tom," you said pushing past him. You tried walking away but he grabbed your wrist. You jolted back and looked at him in the eyes. "Let me go," you said slowly.

He didn't. "You know I'd never cheat on you! Especially with a jealous fan!" He protested. His hands laid on the top of your shoulders. "You know I love you."

You sighed and looked around. Nobody had followed him or was recording with their phones. "I know," you said. That's all you said. He hugged you tightly and it took a little for you to melt back into his arms.

Later you two agreed to clear up the picture. It was all over social media.

tomholland2013 started a live video. Watch it before it ends!

"Hey, guys I'm gonna wait until everyone gets online..." he trailed off reading the comments. "Okay so to clear all of this up, y/n and I are still together," he started. You were beside him at the table where he put up his phone.

"There was a misunderstanding," you said nodding. "The picture was taken today at the shopping center. Tom was being a good celebrity and was spending time with his fans. I understand that. This girl kissed him while her friend took the picture. If a bitch comes and tries that again I will definitely be getting into a fight. You mess with my man, you mess with me." You said looking into the camera. "We're all good if you keep your hands to yourself."

Tom smiled and kissed your cheek. You turned your head and kissed his lips. The comments came pouring in. "Should probably end his live..."tom said grabbing the phone. He waved then shut it off.

"You do know I love you so much and I would never cheat, right?" Tom asked. "I know you love me. But even the purest people can go downhill," you said frowning. "I trust you Tom and that's saying a lot."

He only hugged you and nodded.

-A/N-

Okay short chapter. But I'm thinking of doing an It or Stranger Things cast imagines book. Please comment! Also I met a boy at Hot Topic and he was seriously close to perfect in my eyes. ;)) I fucking snorted in front of him though. Also! I have an editing account on Instagram. The username is @ cherrycola_edits follow me if you want. Dm me and tell me you're from Wattpad for a follow back.