Cologne (Tom)

*flashback to Christmas time*

-Y/N's fracking POV-

"And this one is from me!" You said handing Tom his gift. You were invited to the Holland's Christmas Party, you being Tom's fiancé and all.

He held the small gift and unwrapped it. It was a small cologne bottle. It was filled with his favorite scent labeled "cabin 17" for some reason. He smiled widely and got up to give you a hug. You gladly returned the hug.

*flashback ends*

-still Y/N's fracking POV-

You sat on your shared bed watching him pack and ramble about nonsense. He had an acting gig. That was not in London, where you lived. You were married now and it was an amazing wedding. "I'll visit... maybe. You know these things can be unpredictable, y/n," he said gathering his bathroom necessities. "FaceTime! We can do that. Every day. No, week. No... but don't worry about it," he said brushing it off. He was supposed to leave in an hour and of course he was packing at the last minute.

By the time he realized you were crying to wasn't of sadness more of anger. You were angry because it took him that long to realize your grief. He stood up and walked to his nightstand. He pulled the bottom draw out and pulled a package wrapped in brown paper. He sighed and sat on the opposite side of the bed. He turned to you.

"I got this for you when I'm not home," he said sadly. He passed it to me and turned his body so it face mine. I tore the paper and revealed the "cabin 17" cologne I had got him for Christmas. "What is this?" You said confused. "You like this..." "-you do too," Tom cut in. You turned your head like a confused puppy.

"See, I wear that because it's my favorite. And it makes me think of you. It makes it very special to me," he explained. "You have that one for when I'm not home. So you can think of me."

You opened your mouth and closed your eyes trying to understand. Only a sigh came out of your mouth. He continued, "You like this scent because it reminds you of me. You can spray it on my pillow, or wear it yourself when I'm not home."

You smiled and realized you stopped crying. But then started crying again. You embraced him with a warm hug but it ended too soon. "Shoot! I have to leave in twenty minutes!" He said pulling away and rushing to his suitcase. You weren't as mad as you were now but you were going to miss him a lot. Sometimes it seemed like you were second to acting. Probably because you were.

He zipped his bag and kissed your cheek. You didn't move. "Hey, I love you. Thank you for your support," he said holding you head in his hand. (Shit that sounds weird) with that the taxi he called pulled up and he raced to catch it.

Alone again. It was a big house and now it was lonely. You sprayed the cologne and took in a soft breath. You smiled as one more tear came down.

-A/N-

I'm really sorry these are getting shitty. I might stop writing these. If you want me to continue... you have to speak up. Like, comment something. ;) Anyways thanks for reading. I think I'll start a Stranger Things or It cast imagines book. VOICE YOUR FRACKING OPINIONS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.