Twin Fights (Harry)

-Harry's adorable POV-

I rushed upstairs after locking Sam in the bathroom. I got into my room and saw Paddy sitting in my bed with Y/N. "Go on Paddy," I said kinda shooing him out the door. I looked at Y/N and she looked like she away thinking. "Y/N," I said and she looked at me. Like I told Sam in the airport I kissed her. She didn't pull away but smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and we were both blushing like crazy.

We heard a loud bang and jumped. Sam. Oh my gosh he's going to kill me. Sam rushed up the stairs. He panted in the doorway. His furious look softened when he realized what I did. He bolted out the front door and Y/N and I raced after him.

-Y/N's sappy POV-

Why was Sam upset? Was it because of the kiss? Why would he be upset if... oh. How am I so stupid I thought as I sprinted left around the corner. "Sam!" I yelled hoping he would stop because I couldn't keep going forever. He did stop. He walked towards me, well, towards Harry. He pushed past me and socked Harry in the jaw. I pulled Sam off and grabbed him by the shoulders. "Sam. Sam look at me! Now!" I shoved him a little. He looked down at me and sighed. "Harry gets everything Y/N. Now he has you," his expression softened like butter. "I'm so sorry Sam. I had no idea I swear. If I knew I wouldn't have...." I couldn't say it. No these boys were my life and I couldn't hurt them. But I did.

"Fell for my brother?" He asked getting frustrated. "You know Y/N I hope you're happy," he said. I could tell in his voice he meant it.

Meanwhile Harry lie in the grass groaning. Sam helped him up. "Sorry man," he said apologetically. "Yeah yeah," Harry said holding his jaw. I went up to him and checked his jaw. Still straight as ever. We walked back and I grabbed both their hands in mine, walking in between them.

When we got to the house Harry went to get some ice and Sam and I payed on the floor next to each other. "I'm sorry," I said. "It's okay. As long as we're still best friends. And absolutely NO third wheeling," Sam said looking at me. I giggled. I was kinda with Harry and still best friends with Sam. It was chaotic but it worked out in the end.

-A/N-

This was a piece of crap 😑 Sam's alternative ending is coming after this.i will be incorporating Peter Parker imagines into this book so tell your friends 😂 . Thanks for reading got this far.