Shakes (Harry)

-Harry's darling POV-

I sat in my photography listening to my teacher rant about lighting and how his house had too many trees. Anyway, he told us art students were going to be attending the class for better work with realism. They'd attend for a month and then go back to normal classes. "Room 105. Don't be late. Be nice. Some of these art freaks are... freaky," the teacher shuddered.

-The Next Day-

-Y/N's taco POV-

You set your stuff down on a chair and waited for your friend. "This seat taken?" You looked up to see two boys that weren't so bad looking. You shook your head since there was another seat for your friend to your left. They set their camera bags down and looked at you. "Your a photography student?" You asked raising your eyebrows. They exchanged looks and replied with a small "yeah." You just shook your head.

"Something wrong with that, love?" The boy asked. "You boys have it easy," you replied leaning towards them a little. "The talkative one leaned close but you didn't back away. You didn't want to surrender. "I'm Harry," he grinned. "Y/N," you replied shortly. "Well, you have it easy for a month," he said. You two were three inches apart.

"Umm... Y/N?" Your friend sat next to you. You broke eye contact and turned to your fiend. She leaned forward to see Harry and his friend. "Be careful this one's feisty." She smiled at Harry and then Harry"s friend but with more charm put into it.

"You know our teacher warned us about you guys," Harry said. "Oh really?" You said. "That we're freaks?" You laughed. Harry and his friend shrugged at the same time and looked at us. "Pretty much," Harry said. My friend and I mouthed a "wow."

When the lesson started it was kinda boring. He ranted a lot but he was a good teacher. My friend's shading had improved by the end of the week. After one class Harry and his friend approached us. "Wanna get shakes?" Harry asked. We all had gotten close so yeah we said yes. When we walked with Harry and his friend every girl was staring at us.

When we parked and got in we ordered two shakes and a side of fries. My friend ended up sharing with Harry's friend and I ended up sharing with Harry.  We dipped our fries in our shakes and just enjoyed each other's company.

We had switched seats now. My friend was next to Harry's friend and I was next to Harry. I was getting tiered so I leaned on Harry. He shifted his arm so it was around me and we all just sat there. It was the calmest night I've had in a while actually. I think I might like this boy.

"I'm goin to use the restroom," my friend said. "Me too," Harry's friend chimed in. They ran off and giggled. I looked at Harry and he just shook his head. I resumed resting my head in his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his torso bringing him closer to me. "You know I like you," I said half asleep. I didn't care. "I like.. you too," Harry said. I felt his heartbeat get faster. I looked up at him and something about his was just... lovable. I leaned in quick before he could do anything about it. His lips touched mine and he deepened the kiss by grabbing my face. We pulled apart and leaned our foreheads together.

Our fiends came back and I didn't even want to think of what they did. We all felt like we had a close connection that night and I don't think that connection was weak. When we paid the check we left into the night. Heading out the door I heard the chef say something like, "kids these days."

-A/N-

Sooo much fluff! Thanks for reading if you got this far. 💕 Please someone comment anything I need human interaction and if you're a marshmallow that will do also!