Bartender (Tom)

-A/N-

People are actually reading this I'm shook. 😭 Tysm for 100 reads! And Tom's 22 years of age now! What!? I've been writing a lot of these about Tom but I'll get to Harry and Sam too. 💕 Should I start writing Harrison Osterfield ones? Also this chapter has alcohol references if you may be offended by drinking, you have been warned.

-Tom's handsome POV-

Today I turned 22 and got a day off. Usually I'm too busy to even sleep but today I got to wake up to my beautiful girlfriend Tessa. (The dog btw) I checked my phone to see some birthday messages from close friends. My closer friends and I were going to get drinks later tonight so that would be nice.

-Time Skip to around 5pm-
-Y/N sarcastic POV-

Being a bartender is not all handsome guys asking you for a drink with a wink. No. There are the crazies out there too. The ones you see on the news. Anyways I dressed in an old tank top I've worn to death and some skinny jeans. I ruffled my hair, grabbed my wallet, phone, and pepper spray, and walked out of the door.

When I arrived I was thrown a rag and started wiping off the tables. This is normal. We're all really chill and have rules about the customers and such. Since I'm a "lady" working in a bar the other staff are like the brothers I've never had. But there is one other girl but she only sings.

Opening times rolled right in with a bunch of other people. Some people that come here often and some new faces. Jerry was over there carding people when he stopped a guy. His mates were in but he was holding one person back. I walked over to Jerry to see the fuss because the scene had escalated and Jerry did not like to repeat himself. My heart pounded when I saw who it was. Tom Holland the new Spider-Man!

"Jerry, whats the fuss?" I said getting next to him. "Kid claims he's 22," Jerry answered but didn't look at me. "C'mon Jerry he's that famous actor from Infinity War," I said as I pulled up his Wikipedia page. I showed the screen to Jerry and Jerry looked back and forth from Tom's friends, to me, to the screen. He rolled his eyes and nodded his head back as a signal as he could go through.

I hurried over back behind the bar and started serving all types of alcohol. Time passed to 7pm and people were already taking shots. Probably ending up to be another long night. I was busy shaking a cocktail when Tom walked up with his mates. They all ordered and sat on the high stools. "I recognize you," I say nodding to I think his name was Haz. "You too," he replied and I smiled.

"Hey, thanks for not letting Jerry kick me out," Tom said over the other voices. "No problem," I smiled. "Can I get a picture real quick?" I asked because why not? He nodded and we posed. "Happy birthday, by the way," I said after seeing some posts on my social media. He smiled really big as I resumed fixing their drinks. We all talked some until I got called over by the boss.

"Listen Y/N, that guy," he said pointing to a creep, "has been watching you. So keep your eyes open I'm going to work the bar with you the. Let you off early okay?" I nodded. This didn't always happen but when my boss would warn me I always listened.

I was let out early and started walking quickly to my car with my pepper spray in hand. Something grabbed me quick and solid. My forearm was wrenched until I faced the creep in the bar. "Hey sweetie," he said alcohol heavy on his breath. "Let go of her!" I heard another voice and I kicked the creep when he wasn't looking. A grunt came out of him and a fist connected with his jaw. Another hand  grabbed my forearm but let go as soon as I sprayed the pepper spray. I turned and saw the face of Tom rubbing his eyes. Oh shuck I just pepper sprayed Spider-Man. I saw Haz and the others scared the creep off and turned towards me.

"Holy shit! I am so sorry! Here let me help.... I am really sorry. And on your birthday. Gah what's wrong with me??" I was saying to no one in particular.

We all went to a small Denny's and sat in a booth while Tom washed out his eyes. I came with bbc I wanted to know if he was okay. When he had stopped groaning and rubbing his eyes his face was still a little red. He sat in the booth with us. "I'm really sorry..." I said again. "Thank you guys," I said looking around at them. There were only about four people in all.

I went to use the restroom but really I was just going in the bathroom so I could kick myself. When I stepped out Tom was leaning on the opposite wall. He smiled when we made eye contact. He came closer, "you know I'd like to take you out when I could actually see your beautiful face," he chuckled. I smiled and laughed lightly. "Sounds cool," you said. "Here, what's your number?" You asked ready to type it in because obviously he couldn't operate the touch screen without being able to se it. "Next Friday?" He said getting excited. He gave a childish smile that melted your heart. "Yeah, I'd like that," you responded smiling like a dork. "It's a date."

-A/N-

I might start another book just for Peter Parker... probably... would guys you read it? Anyways thanks for reading if you got this far!