Going Away Party (Yom)

Y/N's sappy ass POV

I ended the call I was on with Mrs. Holland. We were making a go away party for Tom and a congratulations party. He was going all the way to America! I was sitting in my car about to head out when she called me and asked if I'd come and help set up.

I'd known about the party for a while and told them to call me when they needed me. After the call I went to the store to get some things she forgot to buy. She told me Tom was out and so they were all there at the house to surprise him.

I walked down the isle getting command strips and some more tape. I picked up some streamers and placed them in the cart. I went over the list in my head. I think I've got everything! I pushed the cart around the corner of the isle only to see Tom looking at something. My eyes widened as I backed the cart up.

He didn't see me but I hurried up and got out of there as soon as possible. When I arrived at the house, Mrs. Holland was running around holding her phone to her ear and talking extremely fast. She saw me and smiled. I put the things I bought on the table and sorted them out. A hand reached out and grabbed the tape as soon as it touched the table.

My eyes followed up the hand to the face of Paddy. I smiled and gave him a hug. Then started tickling him. He is like the little brother I never had. Mrs. Holland appeared out of nowhere and shushed us. The action made us laugh even harder but quieter.

I went to blow up some balloons with Sam. He noticed me and smiled from behind his balloon. After a shit ton of work we took a break and visited a little. We all started talking about embarrassing stories of Tom.

Harry shot up, remembering a story. "Okay so one day Tom and I were playing some basketball, right? We're tied and we're both just totally done with this game. So he swerved and slams the ball into the hoop. He just hangs there by his hands wriggling in victory," Harry starts laughing. He tries to get out the rest but ends up laughing harder. Once he calms down he resumes. "He's up there- *giggles* -and he starts pumping his fist. And- *giggle* -and he kicked his legs from under him and the whole basketball hoop collapsed taking Tom with him!" Harry can't help but laugh. We all join in and laugh with him.

"You've got one hell of a boyfriend, there y/n," Harry said calming down.

I only smiled. "I actually have a story. It's when we met." I started. "So I was watching street performers. They were playing their instruments and I started dancing in front of the crowd. Some people joined. I felt someone watching me and it happened to be Tom. After a while he comes in front of the crowd. He does this side flip and everyone cheers. Then he gets ready to backflip. I'm kinda panicking because I don't want him to hurt himself. So he swings his arms back and flips. He must have bailed because he landed and broke his nose. Blood was on the grass and on his hands and everyone just shut up. Nobody said anything and it was so awkward. Then I took him to my place and fixed him up and that's how we met," I said feeling all nostalgic.

There were awws around the room except the twins who were laughing their asses off. A few more stories were exchanged and then we all scrambled to finish the decorations. Which was only putting the cake on the table and putting the personalized banner which read "Congrats Tom!!" It was only another 10 minutes when Tom showed up to his surprise party.

We all jumped out and yelled "surprise" and various phrases. We all clapped him on the back or gave him a hug. He party went on and on until the aunts, uncles, grandparents, and parents were asleep or drunk.. Paddy was with the twins who were setting something on fire. And I had Tom all to myself.

"Say you won't forget me," I said, a wave of sadness washing over me. Tom turned to me. "I will never forget the girl who set my nose back," he laughed. We held each other for what seemed like forever. It was nice though. I was going to miss him so much.

A/n

I mIsSeD YoU GuYs!1!1 Did you miss me? I had an idea for an imagine. Oh the stories are made up. So yeah. I'm gonna make another book of imagines but of the 2017 It cast. Bc I love them. Thanks for reading if you got this far!