Friend of a friend(Sam)

-Y/N's bitchin POV-

House party. Yay. I'd rather stay at home reading fan fiction. But my friend, f/n , was making me go like every other time. I knew she was tryin to get me socialized but it usually wouldn't work. Although it would give us some great stories.

"Here wear this," she said pulling out a navy blue dress. It had a low dip in the cleavage but lace over it. It was sleeveless and closer to the top of the knee. I took the dress and turned around and undressed. I slipped it on and turned around. F/n was zipping up her pastel dress and then turned around too. Her jaw dropped. "Holy shit! Slayyy!" She yelled though the empty house. "Shut up," I started. "Look at you! You're hotter than My mother's coffee!" I almost screamed.

We both blushed and added accessories and crap. "Oh hey, I want you to meet a friend of mine," f/n said. You rolled your yes intentionally for her to see. She had said done this before and it hadn't turned out well. At. All. "He's seriously the sweetest guy I know," she said. "Then why aren't you dating him?" I asked. "Because were just friends," she said simply.

"Okay, let's go!" She said bursting out of the door. I followed her and we drove. We were 19 after all. It was apparently in her neighborhood but in the richer part which was close to five miles. We could have walked but if the cops busted us it would be easier to bolt. And we didn't have intentions to drink.

When we arrived it was a big house. We walked in and stayed close. "He said he'd be in the basement with the sober people so we walked down he stairs. "Sam!" F/n said over he music. The basement was exclusively sober people which was nice. The music was mostly blocked out but it was still kinda distracting.

Anyways back to the boy, Sam. He was cute. She gave him a friendly hug then sat down on the couch. I sat next to her. It was about five people including Sam, f/n, and me. The other two left to get drinks but didn't return. "I think yo two would look cute together," f/n blurted out. Sam and I exchanged an extremely quick glance then blushed. "Haha yeah. I'm gonna leave you two children to get together," she laughed.

She left and we both let out a sigh of relief. "I'm y/n by the way," I said moving to his couch. "I'm Sam," he nodded looking over at me. After small talk ran out we started laughing about f/n. Apparently wherever she went there was bound to be something crazy going on.

"Okay so, the Uber driver was pissed and screaming from the car window," I said telling my story. "F/n takes off her heels and stumbles drunk to the car. The driver scoots his car towards her trying to scare her off but she just flips him off. Then, oh my gosh, he rolls up his window and starts shouting profanity so she goes and licks the window," I pause to laugh. "Then sneezes on it. We ran so fast. I guess when he honked his horn she sobered up."

Sam and I laugh at the story and how crazy our friend could be. "And this was all on the side of the street?" He asks. I nod trying to catch my breath. We laugh until we just can't anymore then I lay my head on his shoulder. (Put your head on my shoulder)

I looked up at him and he glances at me smiling slightly. "I can't believe you were just a friend of a friend," he said in a small haze. "Yeah," I said kinda spaced out. I looked up from his shoulder and then slowly leaned in. He did too thankfully. Our lips met and moved in sync with mine. When we pulled away we both blushed. Hard. But smiled.

-A/N-

Here, another fluff filled fan fiction. I thought this was cute and I hadn't done much Sam lately... his came from the song Friend of a Friend by New Hope Club. Thanks for reading if you got this far! :)