Tessa (Holland Brothers)

-A/N-

So this takes place when Tessa is a puppy so everyone is two years younger. She was adopted two years ago but was born in 2014 so some things might not match up.

-Tom's freaking POV-

Our family had just gotten a dog a few weeks ago and now that she kinda knew her name and we decided to take her to a park. She'd been on walks and played in the yard but we thought it would be good to socialize her. She was so sweet. A little pit bull puppy wouldn't hurt a fly.

When we got to the park we took her towards the center where it dipped in the ground. Harry and Sam chilled on a small incline taking some pictures. Paddy and I played with Tessa with a ball. She lost interest and decided to start rolling in the dirt. "Oh Tessa!" Sam scruffier her fur and patted her. She suddenly shot up and looked intently at a pile of leaves.

She bolted toward it and chased after a squirrel. We all ran after her as she ran around carefree. I stopped and looked around wildly trying to find my dog. We started calling her name and spread out to try and find her. I headed towards the crosswalk hoping she didn't go towards the street.

-Y/N friggin POV-

You walked along the road heading to the park to meet your friend and waste the day away. You saw a blur scurry past you and you lifted your foot in an attempt to avoid stepping on it. Damn squirrels. Then you saw an excited puppy running after it, without an owner, and heading towards the street.

You took off running after him and into traffic. You scooped it up with one hand and outstretched your hand brushing the car hood with your finger tips. You waved a "Thank you" to the driver and walked back to the sidewalk.

"You need to be more careful little......" you hesitated looking at the underbelly, "girl. But are so you adorable," you said all this in a baby voice. You held her and looked around for anybody looking for a dog. You carried her to the edge of the park and sat down on a bench.

A breathless boy stumbled towards you. "That's... my... dog..." he said in between inhales. "Her name is Tessa and the name on the tag says she belongs to Dominic, my dad." You checked the tags and sure enough there was everything he had said. "You better be careful with her," you said handing her small body over to  the boy. He gave a big smile. You smiled back. "If you need a dog trainer or sitter I'm pretty good," you said petting her head while she licked your hand. "Um, I'm here with my brothers every day practically," he smiled. "Cool, I can teach you some obedience methods," you grinned.

You walked back with him talking about dogs and some basics you ought to know before letting them out. You two introduced yourselves, as Tom searched for his brothers to tell them their dog was okay. He spotted them and waved them over. They all crowded around Tessa and said expressed joy and relief.

A small boy hugged you and thanked you. He looked like the little sibling of the group by his height and young features. Two boys came up, still all of them looking related, and thanked you. You were happy to help and you wanted to spend more time with these people. They were nice and attractive and they had an adorable dog! You ended up exchanging numbers so you could meet up with them and train Tessa.

-A/N-

So again, thanks for reading! I had been thinking about this one a lot and I hope you enjoyed it. I hope your liking all of my imagines! Be sure to read the others and tell your friends ;D