FLASHBACK

[Lisa's POV]

"Unnie I can't wait. Today was our 1st anniversary." I giggled while punching the arm of Jennie unnie.

"Yah! If you'll not stop. I'm going to punch you in your face!" She said as she glared at me.

"Sorry unnie. I just can't handle myself today. I know you already feel this before cuz you and Suga oppa are now 2yrs of being a lovers." I said then giggle a little.

"Whatever." She just said.

As we're waiting for Rosé unnie and Jisoo unnie I saw him. I'm really sure it was him. He is carrying a flower woth a box of chocolate for sure. Is that for me? Oh! He is so sweet. But wh-why? Who is that girl? And why he gave those flower and chocolates on her? Is he cheating on me? No! He is not cheating on you Lisa. Never! Jungkook will never do that on me. Maybe it's just his sister or maybe one of his relatives right?

"Hey Lis. Who's that girl qith Jungkook huh?" A girl cutted me.

As I looked who is it, it was Jisoo unnie with Rosé at her side looking at the direction of Jungkook.

"Oh that! Maybe his sister or some relatives. You know. Hehe." I said as I smiled at her.

"I don't think Lis. Their hands were interwined look!" Rosé unnie said as she points at them which we all look and yes their hands were interwined.

"Pft! That's how Jungkook cares." I answered and they looked at me with disbelief. "Why?" I consulted.

"Are you blind Lisa. Jungkook is freakin' cheating on you!" Jennie unnie shouted.

"Unnie calm down. We're not even sure if they're dating. I should call him later." I said.

"Yah! I felt really bad for you Lis." Rosé unnie said.

"I think we should watch some movies. Let's go." I said to them as I lead them entering the mall.

As we enter the mall, I saw them again infront of the store.

"See Lisa. He is really cheating on you." Jennie unnie complain.

"Unnie we are not even sure if they're dating ok? Jungkook can explain later." I said.

"How about today?" Rosé said.

Before I could asked her, she immediately run with Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie reaching the spot of Jungkook. Aish these girls.

"Hey you!" Rosé unnie started.

"Unnie stop it!" I said as I reach their spot.

"Stay back Lisa." Jisoo unnie said which I just followed. They look scary when they're mad.

"What's the meaning of this Jungkook?" The girl said.

"Aha! You are cheating on Lisa! With her?!" Jisoo unnie bursted.

"Calm down you all!" Jungkook said as he looked at me and I get scared because of the way he looked at me. "She is my sister." He added.

What?! Aish told you!

"Is that true?" Rosé unnie said.

"Yes." Jungkook answered her.

"What is her name?" Jennie unnie said.

"IU." The girl said as she lend her hand.

Without any do, I immediately grab her hand and we had a handshake.

"I'm Lisa. Your brother's girlfriend." As I intoduced my name Jungkook looked at me with a disbelief.

"Nice meeting you." She said as she ended our handshake. "Btw, Jungkook wants this for you." She added as she gave me the flower and chocolates that I saw earlier.

"Oh thank you." I said then receive it.

"Enjoy your day." She said as she finally leaves.

What is wrong? As she leaves I saw Jungkook's reaction like she wants her to be back in place.

"Hey?" I cutted him which he just looked at me.

"What!" He said.

"Are you mad?" I consulted.

"Yah! We're going to leave you both. You Jungkook must take care of her. Bye." Jennie unnie said and they finally leave us.

As they left us I was shock when Jungkook kneel infront of me and he get something on his pocket.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Ms. Lalisa Manoban, will you marry me?" He asked as he opened the little box having a ring inside.

Is he proposing?

"Y-yes. Yes I do." As I answered him, he immediately hug me and puts the ring on my finger.

"Thank you Lisa." He said as he kissed me.

Officially soon to be Mrs. Jeon.
After a year of spending our time together we decided to get married as early but after that could happen, we already did what the other lovers do. Just after a month, I got check up by my private doctor and she told me that I'm pregnant for our first baby.  Right after the doctor said, I want already to call him so that he will know that I'm pregnant. But I planned it to tell him during our wedding so that double celebration. I can't explain how happy I am that day.
.
.
.