6

"Leo, auntie Rosé is coming now. I'll just leave you with her." I said as I fixed myself infront of the mirror across our bed.

I saw the lonely Leo through the mirror.

"Don't be sad baby. Aunt Rosé is good. She is a good sister of me." I said to lighten his day.

"Sister? I thought you're only child mom?" Leo said as his eyebrows curled.

"She is not my sister by blood but sister by heart. She's been a good friend of your mom yet I considered her as my sister not one of my friend." I explained as I combed his hair using my hand.

"Is she also a sister of daddy?" Leo said innocently.

Conversation last night with Mingyu got flashed through my head. He wants to stand as Leo's father. He is really crazy.

"But the longing for a father Lis." That line got me. What if Leo is longing for a father then? Am I being a selfish now?

"Ye-yes. Of course baby!" I said as I felt the water in my eyes start to grow.

"Ok. I'll be good to Aunt Rosé." He said as he gave me a sweet smile.

Before I could say a word my phone rang and it was Rosé unnie.

"Yes unnie." I answered as I pressed the green button.

"What number is your room Lis?" She asked from the other line.

"Room 145." I said as she ended up.

"Aunt Rosé is already here. Be good Leo while mommy is not here. Ok?" I said as I kissed his forehead.

After ten minutes finally Rosé came.

"I can't be late." I said as I open the door.

"Hey Lis-" Before she can say anything I cutted her words.

"Take care of him. Gotta go. Bye." I finally said as I give her a kiss on forehead.

>>At the office<<

"Lisa. Mr. Kim is looking for you." Seulgi said with a worry on her voice.

Here we go again..

"What does he wants?" I replied with an irritation in my voice.

"He's mad Lis." She said.

"Aish. Don't care." I said as I go straight at his office.

As I am walking to reach his office I can see his door was slightly open. Without any do I just went inside without his permission.

0_0

So this is what he wants me to see? Well I'm sorry because I am not affected by his doing. Jerk.

"Done?" I said which leads them to cut their kissing.

Yeah my dumb boss is kissing a girl inside of his fcking office.

"Oh, there you are." Mingyu said as he escaped a smile and the girl sitted at his lap.

Wait, that girl is familiar. I think I already saw her before. As we are looking at each other, the girl seemed so shocked. What's wrong with my face? Is there any dirt on my face.

"Here is a copy of reports. Fix it." He said as he lend me a files.

What the?!

"Are you serious? That's too much." I said with irritation feel in my voice.

"I'm the boss here. Just do your job." He replied as he lean closer to the girl.

But I'm not your secretary, dumbass!

Without any do I just grab those files and closed his door with a bang.

Dumbhead!

**♡**

HEY GUYS! HOW'S THIS CHAPTER? HOPE YOU LIKE IT. LOVELOTS♡