27

"Can you just straight it forward?! Who is Mingyu?!" Jungkook burst out.

They're currently at their room and Jungkook was trying to figure out things.

"He is just a friend!" IU said.

"A friend?! Really?! Then tell me, why would you do everything in exchange of by not telling me something! Tell me!"

"Can you just lower your voice, Stacey might wake up." She said as she tries to calm him.

"No IU just tell me! Are you cheating on me? With him?"

"N-no! Why would I? You know that I love you right." She said as she start touching his arms.

"Stop." He said as he grabs her hand. "If I know that you're cheating on me, we're done."

"Are you crazy Jungkook?! We have a daughter! You think I will let you go? No! Never!" She said as she left the room.

It was their first ever fight since they live together. He can't believe that they had just their misunderstanding. He immediately wear his coat as he left the apartment.

While he was walking at the apartment, his path cross Lisa's path. As they looked at each other, Lisa immediately walk in front of him.

"Lisa." He said as she stopped.

As her response, she just looked at him giving him her attention.

"Ca-can I see him?" Jungkook asked with an unknown tone.

He badly wants to see his son in that moment. Even though he knew that she might disagree about his favor but still he tried. Why not?

"Are you sure? Maybe your wife might get mad if she knew it."

IU immediately flashed in his mind.

"Can we just talk about our own business Lis?"

Lisa just rolled her eyes.

"Follow me." She said as she start to walk then he followed.