23

As afternoon came, Jungkook keeps on looking at the door hoping that IU will be home but it seems that she will be home late.

"Daddy, when will mommy be home?" Stacey asked him as she lean her chin above their dining table.

"She'll be home sweetie, we just have to wait." He convinced her.

"I want to sleep now daddy." She said as she yawned.

"Are you going to wait for mommy or you just sleep now?" He asked.

"I want to sleep now." She said as Jungkook carry him.

***

As Lisa was about to leave her desk, she saw the familiar girl again entering Mingyu's office.

What is she doing here? It's already late now. Oh! I forgot.

"Girlfriend duties? Fetching your guy." She said as she smiled at her own self.

It was already pass seven o'clock as she reached their apartment. As she was about to open her door, she heard the door across her apartment opened.

Out of her curiousity she look onto it and she can't believe what she just had saw. As their eyes meet, the guy stopped as they stuck into a staring contest.

"Lisa?" The guy cutted their staring contest.

Instead of answering him, she looked at the door and he looked at him too.

"D-do you live here?" She asked.

"Y-yes." He also answer.

"Wow! The world is really small."

"And that door knob is your apartment, right?" He said as he points at her hand which is holding the door knob.

She just nod as her answer.

"It's already late. Where are you going?" Out of nowhere she asked.

And that's for what Lisa? Did you really lost your mind?

"I was about to wait for my-" He didn't ended what he say because Lisa looked at him waiting for the word. "Wife." He added as he looked down.

Oh! Wife. I see.

"Yet you want us to be together knowing that you already had a wife." She said as she looked away. "Tell me Kook, do you really mean what you said before?"

"I just want to see my child Lisa."

"Just the child." She said without even looking at him.

"And also you."

"I'm happy for you." She said as she finally open here door.

As she entered her apartment, she leaned at the door and cried. She was hurt knowing that Jungkook already had a wife. She was badly hurt that he already moved on while her is being stuck at his presence. But why he wants to be together again?

"So you're still thinking that he wants you back? He is just playing with you stupid." She mocked at her own self.

"Why are you doing this to me Jungkook? Why?" She said as she cries.

"Mommy?"

***

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS SHORT UPDATE?
STAY SAFE! FIGHTING!💋❤️