40

As they finished eating their dinner, Jungkook volunteered to do the dishes. Lisa immediately accompany Leo to his room to sleep. Jungkook was silently doing the dishes when Lisa sat at the dining table.

"So." She started as she sigh. "What happened?"

Jungkook placed the last plate at the plate holder as he dry his hands using the towel.

"She cheat." He simple said as he faced her.

Lisa remained silent for a moment. She was partially shocked on what he told her. Lisa can't find a perfect word to say at him. It seemed that her tongue was been cut off.

"She's been cheating on me for almost six years." He continued.

Lisa immediately looked at him.

"So it means, she's cheating on you when we were still together? Before?" She said as her eyes grew bigger.

Jungkook just nod. They remained silent for almost a minute when Lisa decide to change the subject.

"Let me accompany you to your room. For the meantime." She said as walk ahead.

When they reach the door of the room where Jungkook will stay, Lisa immediately open it and they go inside. Lisa just leaned at the door as  she looked at him enters the room.

"Thank you." Jungkook said as he sat the corner of the bed facing her.

Lisa just smiled at him. Jungkook immediately stand and go in front of her.

"Thank you for helping me. Thank you because you're here." He said as he grab Lisa for a kiss.

Lisa just let Jungkook do what he wants. She can't stop him because she liked what he is doing to her. She can't protest. She thinks that if ever she stopped him, it will make her crazy. As their kiss becomes deeper, Jungkook immediately stop.

"Tell me if you want to stop." He said looking directly in to her eyes.

Lisa suddenly let go of him as she went to the door and close it. As Jungkook heard the click of the door signed that she locked it, he immediately looked at her. Without any hesitations, Lisa grab Jungkook in to his nape as she kiss him passionately.

A/N

MUKHANG MAGKAKAROON NG KAPATID TONG SI LEO AH? ANG LALANDI KASE EH! CHAR SIGE CONTINUE NIYO NA. HINDI LANG PA'LA MARUPOK TONG SI MAMEH LISA EH, MAY WILD SIDE DIN NAMAN PALA SIYA. RAWR!

Morning came as Lisa opened her eyes seeing Jungkook peacefully sleeps. She observed his appearance from his brows down to his lips. She traced his nose with her finger and when she reached his lips she immediately smile.

"Are you just going to look on it?" Jungkook suddenly said that made Lisa to smack him at his forehead.

"I need to get ready now, Leo might already awake. I don't want him to see me in this kind of situation." She said as tries to pick up her clothes while covering her body with their blanket.

"Then what I'm going to do then?" He said as he also wear his clothes.

"Tell me, what should be a husband must do every morning?" Lisa said as he wrap her hands at his neck which his hands lands at her waist.

He smiled at her and gave her a kiss at her forehead.

"Go fix yourself. I'm going to make our breakfast." He said as he let go of her and leaned closer at her ears. "I don't want to end you up being my breakfast." He whispered then gave her a smack at her lips then leave.

"Yah Jungkook!" Lisa shouted as she saw him chuckled before coming out the door.

I hope this won't end.

***