LAST

3 YEARS AFTER THE INCIDENT...

It was rough knowing that you are not at my side. I was very happy when I met you. You were an angel to me that sent from above to guide me. We fought in this journey together. I thought we're going to make it through but you have suffered a lot during those times. If only I can be at your situation, I already did. Nothing will stop me from loving you until forever. Even in my second life, I will always think of you. I won't ever forget you Ji-yeon, my baby.

Lisa with Jungkook at her side visited their second child, Ji-yeon. After Lisa being shot of IU, her life become critical. She and her child inside her we're fighting for their life. During that time, Lisa lacks of blood that made her child to be in critical condition. But miracles do happens because she was able to survived and gave birth to their second child, Ji-yeon. After she gave birth, their life become more happy. Another tragic came in their life when Ji-yeon reached two years old. They found out that Ji-yeon has a hole in her heart. As Ji-yeon lives normally just like the other children, her condition become worst that made her to end her life very earlier. Loosing a child is like loosing a part of your body. They we're really devastated when Ji-yeon left them. Even though Ji-yeon left them, Jungkook and Lisa become more stronger and they just focus on Leo. After all the things that went through their way, they just decided to went back to Korea, for good.

On the other hand, IU was in prison for just a year and she has been released on bail. But things did not go well because she was confined to have a mental illness that made her to live in a mental hospital. Stacey her child was left to Mingyu to take good care of it. Also they found out that Mingyu was the real father of Stacey and not Jungkook. 

As Lisa and Jungkook lives in Korea, Lisa decided to make a book about her life and it went out very well that made it known to Korea and she also become a great writer, while Jungkook was a CEO of their own business that is based in Korea and also in Thailand.

"And that is my tragic love story was all about." Lisa said as she smile at everyone.

Even though you're not here at my side, I know all this achievements that me and your dad received was because of you. I may not see you but I know you're always at our side to guide us. We will forever love you our angel Ji-yeon.  She thought of Ji-yeon as a tear escaped her eyes.

THE END

***

HEY GUYS! HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS STORY? I HOPE YOU'LL LOVE THIS STORY EVEN THOUGH I UPDATES VERY VERY SLOW. IT'S SO SAD KNOWING THAT THIS IS ALREADY THE END. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND ALSO FOR THE LIKES. I'M SO VERY THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU THAT KEEPS ON WAITING TO MY UPDATES REGARDING TO THIS STORY. ALSO PLEASE SUPPORT SOME OF MY STORIES. GOD BLESS! STAY SAFE EVERYONE. LOVE LOTS <3<3<3