49

"Lisa? Why are you here? I already warned you."

Lisa woke up when she heard her name. As she opened her eyes, she examined the room. It was dark inside and the only thing she can see was the light coming from outside.

"Where am I?" She asked herself as she saw her hands were tied.

She looked at her side and she saw Seulgi with her hands tied at her back.

"Unnie, are you alright?" She asked as she tries to untie her hands.

"I'm fine but how did you get here? What are you doing here? You must be with Jungkook." Seulgi response.

"I don't know why I'm here. I was just watching at the apartment when I heard someone knocking at my door and when I opened it, it was IU."

"What?!"

"She said she want to talk to me so I welcomed her but when we reach the kitchen." Lisa explained as she remain silent.

"Lisa." Seulgi called her.

"Everything went black." Lisa said as she looked at Seulgi and her tear fall.

"You must get out of here." Seulgi said as she looks at her side trying if she can find something that can untie them.

"What is happening? I can't understand Seulgi. Why are we here?"

"It's hard to explain now Lisa. All we need to do is to find a way to get out of here."

As they were looking for something that can help them to untie their hands, they heard foot steps coming near.

"Hold on she's coming?"

"Who's coming?" Lisa asked as she begin to worry.

As the foot step stopped, Lisa saw a shadow under the door and then it open. The light turned on and she saw her as she immediately smile.

"IU." She said which IU suddenly gaze at her with her straight face.

"Thanks God you're here."

IU reach her as she grin at her.

And what's with that look?

"Are you thinking I'm about to save you both?" IU said.

"Ye-yeah?" Lisa said with an unsure tone and looked at Seulgi.

IU laughed as she caressed her hair but suddenly, she strangled her neck.

"Ou-ouch. I-it's hurting m-me." Lisa choked.

"IU enough! Let go of her!" Seulgi said as she tries to move her chair reaching them.

"And why would I?" IU said as she grin still strangling Lisa.

"Pl-please IU st-stop. I can't br-breathe." Lisa begged.

IU removed her hand as she smile then she slap Lisa that made her to look down.

"IU! I'm telling you to stop!" Seulgi shouted.

"Shut up you little twit!" She said as she slap her too.

"I can't wait to see what will be Jungkook's reaction knowing his sister and his lovely wife in this situation." IU said as she smile evilly.

"Sister who?" Lisa said as she slowly looking at her.

"Oh? Don't tell me you did not know the girl at your side?"

Lisa suddenly looked at Seulgi as she muttered sorry.

"What kind of drama is this. I'm enough with that." She said rolling her eyes.

"This girl." She said as she grab Seulgi's chin. "Is your husbands sister, you fool." She said as she pushed her.

"I thought it was you?" She said as she looked at IU

"It's just your thought sweetie because me." She said as she lift her chin and smiled evilly. "I was your husbands ex wife." She grin and push her.

Wh-what? Ex wife?

"Did my revelation made you shook?" She said as she left.

Silence filled the room.

"Sorry for not telling you about this." Seulgi said.

Lisa just looked at her without even saying a word.

"I know you have the right to be mad at me. I'm too coward." She said as she look down.

"I was not expecting this." Lisa said as she look away.

How many secrets do I need to know?

***