41

It's been a month since the incident between Jungkook and IU happened. Jungkook is still staying at Lisa's apartment and they were living peacefully. It is weekend and they're currently at their apartment and Lisa is preparing their food.

"Mommy." Leo called her as she saw him playing with Jungkook.

"Yes sweetie?" Lisa answered as he smiled at Leo.

"Look what I did mom." Leo said as he run towards her and placed a paper above the table. 

It was his drawing of him with Lisa and Jungkook. A smile came out immediately as she saw it.

"That is me, you and uncle Jungkook." He said as he smile at Lisa. "How I wish uncle Jungkook is my father." Leo continued as he looked at Lisa.

Before she could even give Leo her answer, Jungkook suddenly appeared infront of them.

"I will if you want too." He simple said as he smiled at Leo then looked at Lisa.

Leo immediately  looked at Lisa while smiling widely.

"Mom please." He said giving her a pleasing smile.

This is what she wants for a very long time.

I should give it a try then. 

Lisa just nod as her approval. Leo immediately smiled as Jungkook carry Leo at his arms and grab Lisa's waist giving her a kiss at her forehead.

"Thank you." Jungkook whispered at Lisa which she just smiled at him.

"I should call you daddy then." Leo said.

They both smile at him.

"Would you help me then preparing this food?" Lisa said as the boys looked at her.

***

"Mommy where is daddy?" Stacey cried.

IU is currently at Minyu's place. After what happened between her and Jungkook, she decided to leave the place and Mingyu also decided them living together.

"I'm here sweetie." Out of nowhere Mingyu answered the kid.

Stacey looked at him as she went to IU and hid at her back.

"Don't be afraid sweetie. I am your daddy. Your real daddy." Mingyu said as he looked at Stacey then IU.

IU is still in her deep thought. She is thinking about her revenge. 

Maybe I should ask help from someone. What kind of revenge I must do? I want him to suffer and most especially her.

***