48

It was been three days since she had that call with Seulgi and she was nervous because after that day, she haven't received any news about her.

"Hey, you look worried. Is there something that keeps you bothering?" Jungkook consulted as he sat at her side.

Should I tell him?

"I-i was just thinking about my friend." She lied as she gave him a fake smile.

"Oh I see. By the way I need to buy something do you need anything else?" Jungkook asked her.

"Nope." She just said as she divert her attention at the window. "Are you going to bring Leo?" She said as she looked at him.

"Nope. It's better to leave him here so that you will have you're companion when I'm still not here." He said.

"It's just fine with me if you'll bring him with you."

"How about you? No one will be here whenever you need something."

"Jungkook it's fine with me. I will just sleep here."

"But." He said as he looked at her with worry on his face.

Lisa gave him a kissed so that he can assure that she can be safe when he left.

"You both need some father and son time." She said as she smiled at him

"But I'm just worried for you and also for her." He said as he touched her belly bump.

"We will be fine. I assure you."

"We'll be out for fifteen minutes." He said as he kissed her and went to find Leo.

***

Jungkook was worried about the actions of Lisa. Lately she is been acting weird. Sometimes she just stood infront of the window thinking deeply.

Does she have a problem?

He was snap out when his phone rang. As he saw the number it was unknown but he answered it without any hesitations.

"Hello?"

"Well. It was nice hearing your voice again Kook."

As he heard the voice from the other line, he was sure that it was her.

"What do you want?!"

"Someone wants to talk to you."

"What? Who?"

"Jungkook." A weak voice from the other line answered.

"Noona? Why are you with her? Where are you?" He sounded panic.

"It doesn't matter where I am but promise me you'll protect Lisa. Whatever happens don't you ever leave her alone."

"Noona."

"Promise me Jungkook!"

"I promise! Tell me where you at now?!"

"That's enough! You already talked too much."

"I'm going to sue you."

"Tell me how? You don't even know where am I right now. You might not know that maybe I'm already beside your lovely wife."

Jungkook ended the call as he carried Leo at her back and ran fast going back at the apartment.

Is this the reason why she looked so worried this days?

***

Hey guys sorry for the late update but I would like to thank you for reading my story and also for your votes. Thank you very much. I just want to tell you all that we are almost at the end. This story was near to its end. Love lots. Stay safe!