24

Lisa quickly wiped her tears off as she heard Leo's voice.

"Hey, why you're still up sweetie?" She said as she wiped off her tears.

"Are you crying mom?" He innocently asked her as he sits beside her.

"No darling. Shall we rest now?"

As Leo nod at her as his answer, she immediately hugged him and kisses his forehead.

"I love you sweetie." She said as she hugged him tightly.

"I love you too mom." He said. "Also daddy."

As Leo mentioned the word, a tear escaped her eyes.

You don't deserve this kind of situation Leo. I'm so sorry if I failed in giving you a perfect and happy family.

***

Jungkook waits for almost an hour  when the door of their apartment opened.

"Hehey." IU said as she entered the room walking like a drunk person.

Is she drunk?

He was shock seeing IU in this situation but he can't believe that it was not just IU. Instead, there is a guy accompanying her.

"Excuse me?" He said as he grabbed IU from the guy's arm. "Who are you?" He asked.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'm Mingyu." He said as he looked at IU. "Her friend." He added.

As he was about to leave him, Jungkook stopped him.

"Thank you for accompanying her." Jungkook said as he finally left.

So he is Mingyu. A friend of yours huh.

A/N
EWAN KO SA'YO JUNGKOOK! NAPAKABOBA MO TALAGA.

He place IU at their bed when she suddenly confessed.

***
IT WILL BE MY LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY HEHEHEH. SORRY IF IT'S JUST SHORT (JUST LIKE MY LOVE PARK JIMIN'S HEIGHT- SHORT) LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY AND ALSO FOR THE VOTES. STAY SAFE! FIGHTING!