18

It was already a week since the incident happened. Since that day Lisa has not seen his presence which she seemed to like it because as of now, she didn't know what she'll do if ever their paths crossed.

"Hey, are you fine? You look pale." Seulgi consulted as she saw Lisa.

"Ah of course. I'm totally fine." She lied even though deep inside her, she's already in pain.

"You're lying Lis. I can see in your eyes that you're not fine." Seulgi smiled at her. "If you want someone to listen on you, I'm just here." She added.

"Fine. I'm really not good in hiding my emotions." Lisa smiled. "I'm just disappointed within myself."

"Why would you? We all know here that you're good at everything. How can you be a disappointment in yourself?"

"I'm not saying about my performance in work. I'm just disappointed that I tend to trust a person that will just hurt me." She said as her tears tries to grow.

"Don't mind them. Karma will just hunt them Lis. Just don't stress yourself about them. You have Leo right and also his dad." As Seulgi said that word, Lisa's tears escaped her eyes.

"Hey, did I say something bad?" Seulgi consulted her.

"It's just that the person who I loved, is also the person who betrayed me." Lisa cried as she tries to wipe her tears off.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"Leo's dad is alive." Lisa said giving Seulgi in shook.

"Wh-what? Hey! Stop joking me. He died already right?" Seulgi said in an unsure tone.

"That is also what I thought before." She said wiping off her tears.

"But how? How can that be possible? Maybe he offered his life to the demon so that he can be back from the death and live so that he can be with you and Leo."

"I don't know either. For now, I don't want to see him and I don't want Leo to see him too."

Instead of saying anything, Seulgi choose to give her a hug so that to lighten up her even a little. Lisa cried more as she received the hug, that is what she needs now.

***

"Are you really crazy Mingyu?!" IU bursted inside Mingyu's office.

"What is your problem?! It's just lucky that he didn't saw me." He said as he rubs his chin.

"So you really want him to see you?! You really lost your mind!"

"And so if he saw me that night? What are you going to do? You don't have a plan introducing me to Stacey, don't you?" He said without even looking at her.

"Why would I?! Don't expect me to welcomed you to her life!"

"Are you that selfish IU?! You already know from the start that I badly want to have a child!" He bursted out of anger. "You can't changed the fact that I'm her father IU! Stacey is my child!"

Before IU can say anything, the door of Mingyu's office opened leaving her in shook.

"Excuse me sir, I just need to give you this." A girl said as she stands in front of Mingyu's table giving him a folder.

IU can't say any word. She was shook knowing that the girl that her husband tend to love was just standing near her. It seemed that she is being glued in her place even her hands she can't easily move it.

"I'm not accepting that resignation of yours, Lisa."