11

"How is your report Lisa. Is it already done." Mingyu consulted me as I was typing at my laptop.

"Nope." I shortly said without even looking at him noticing the 'not interested' tone in my voice.

"So what is your plan then." He said as he lean closer at me.

With all my strenght I faced him.

0_0

Our face is soo close almost a 3 inches apart. But that face won't affect me anymore.

"I'm already working my resignation letter. I am planning to leave this work." I confidently answered as I escaped a teasing smile.

"Hmm are you sure I'm going to accept that letter? How sure you can escape my thing Lis." He said as he hold my chin up leveling his chin.

Before I answer him, I smile again teasingly.

"I have my ways, sir." I said as I go back to my laptop to finished this letter.

**♡**

"You can't just let that happen, Kim!"

"Aish! Why are you really worried with that girl!"

"You don't know my side."

"Then let me know it!"

"Hmm you really want to know?!"

"Hell yeah IU!"

"I can't."

"Why?! Oh I forget we're just stranger with benefits!"

"Stranger?! With benefits?! Are you crazy! We have a child Kim!"

"Wh-what?"

With all frustration IU left Mingyu hanging.

**♡**

"What with that noise?" Seulgi said as she reached the table of Lisa.

"Hey, did you hear that noise too?"

"What noise?" Lisa asked.

"There are shouting inside the office of the jerk." Seulgi whispered the last word.

"Aish. Don't mind them." Lisa said.

As they heard the loud bang of the door they looked who is it. It was the girl again, Lisa saw before.

"Hmm, her again." Lisa said.

"Do you know her?" Seulgi asked innocently.

"No. Not really. She is just familiar." Lisa said as her brows curled.

"I really don't know why Mingyu did not marry her." Seulgi said as she take a sip of her coffee.

"What do you mean?"

"They're been a couple for almost six years. I don't know if they are a couple or what but sometimes they usually does what some couples do. You know what I mean Lis." Seulgi explained while looking at the office of Mingyu.

Hmm six years? But still not married?

"We might not know but what if Mingyu already had a plan about them." Lisa said as she looked at the office too.

**♡**

Any thoughts guys?? Eheheheh. Love lots. Enjoys this chapter.