42

"When will you tell Stacey about me? About us." Mingyu burst when they entered his office.

IU decided to go with him at his work not because she wants to be with him but because of one reason. It's Lisa.

"When the right time comes." She just simple said as s she sits at the sofa infront of his table.

"Let me ask you something IU. What keeps on bothering you this days? You always look spaced out. You're not even paying attention whenever I am talking to you. Are you really fine? Or you're thinking about Jungkook?" Mingyu said as he sits at his chair facing her.

As he mentioned his name IU immediately looked at him intensely.

"After what happened between us? You think I still be worried about him? He left me Mingyu! He just ended our relation and that means I must moved on then! Are you idiot?" She burst diverting her attention at the window.

As she looked at the window, she felt an arms wrapped around her waist.

"I'm sorry. I'm just afraid you'll leave me again." Mingyu said as he lean his chin at her shoulder.

IU just let a big sigh.

I can't wait to make you suffer.

***

"Mom look." Leo shouted as he show his kite to his mother.

"Oh wow! What a nice kite you have there Leo." She smiled as she smiled at Leo.

"Daddy made it."

Lisa immediately glance at Jungkook as she saw him smiling at them.

My heart beats so fast whenever I saw your face my love.

Suddenly she felt her world stop. Her sight was focused on him as he started to walk her place.

"Hey." Jungkook said as he reached their place.

That is when her senses came to reality.

"Oh you're there." She said as she divert her attention to Leo.

"I know what you're thinking sweetie." He said as he whispered in to her ears.

A grin escaped Jungkook's lips.

"Yeah!" She said as she hit his arms.

As the time goes by, they just enjoy the day and have fun.

***