45

Lisa and Jungkook went home happily but there is waiting for them that can ruin their happiness. A girl that is jealous of her. Everything she had, she wants it to remove from her. 

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook said as they reached the front of their door.

Instead of answering him, her gaze landed at the girl beside him.

"Hi." Lisa politely greeted her.

A grin escaped her lips.

"It's good to see you again." She smirk.

"Oh, you too. Would you like to come inside?" Lisa asked her as she is about to open the door but Jungkook stopped her.

Jungkook's gestured amazed her.

"So protective." She said.

Lisa was just standing at his side not knowing about the tension between the two. Jungkook immediately looked at Lisa.

"You go first. I'll just talk to her." He said as kissed her forehead and open the door.

Before going inside she stopped infront of her and smiled.

"Nice seeing you again, IU." Lisa said as she finally went inside.

***

As Lisa went inside, Jungkook immediately grabbed her arm.

"What do you want?! What are you doing here?!" He said as he looked at her intensely.

She smiled as she looked at him teasingly.

"Is that how you're going to treat me now? What a disappointment." She said. 

"What do you want?" He said as he moved closer to her ears.

"Chill. I won't disturb you anymore." She said smiling teasingly.

"With that look in your face you think I'm going to believe? I'm warning you IU. I don't want you to harm my family especially now that Lisa's pregnant." He said as he forcefully let go of her arm.

As he is about to open the door, IU spoke.

"She's pregnant now huh. You're so fast to act like that after leaving me. What if she'll now about us back then?" IU said as Jungkook looked at her intensely.

"Try to harm her or else." He said grabbing her arm again.

"Or else what? I don't care anymore Kook." She said as she removed her arm smiling at him teasingly.

"You don't know what I'm capable of IU."

"Well. I'll be glad to see that." She said as she left him.

I need to do something. I need to protect my family and most especially Lisa. I don't want to suffer her again because of me.

***