50

Jungkook run very fast as he reach their apartment. As he open the door, he went straight to the living room where he saw a piece of paper. There is an address written into it and it was from IU.

"Lisa." He muttered as he crumpled the paper and put it in his pocket.

He quickly grab a taxi and told the driver the address. When they reach the place, Jungkook was shock to see an abandoned building infront of him.

"I need to find her." He said as he started to walk inside.

As he walks silently his phone rang and it was from IU.

"Where is she?" He said as he answer the call.

"Keep calm Kook. She is fine, totally fine."  She said as she laughed evilly. "Would you like to talk with her?"

"Jungkook remain silent as he heard her voice.

"Lisa? How are you? Why did you left?" He said as he grabs his hair.

"Jungkook? Where are you? I'm scared please, I need you." She said as he heard her cry.

IU grab the phone from Lisa and slapped her.

"I'll come for you. I'm here now." Jungkook said.

"How sweet of you Kook." IU said as he grin.

"I swear IU if you do something that made her hurt I will kill you." He said.

"You're late Kook." She said as she grab Lisa's hair.

"Ouch!" Lisa said.

"Get off your hand you btch!" Seulgi shouted.

Jungkook was shock hearing his sister's voice.

"Nonna!" Jungkook shouted too. "Tell me where the hell were you!"

"We're on the fifth room from your left. See you my ex-husband." She said letting out a grin.

IU ended the call but she is still holding Lisa's hair.

"Your hero is here you twit." IU grin as she pushed her that made her to fall infront.

"Ouch." Lisa cried again.

"You btch! Lisa you ok?" Seulgi said as she tried to go at Lisa.

"I'm fine but" She cried as she look at her tummy. "My baby."

Seulgi was shock as she saw a blood rushing down Lisa's legs

"What have you done IU!" Seulgi shouted at her.

IU was pinned at her place as she looked at Lisa's situation.

This is not want I expect. I don't mean to involve the child. She thought as she covers her mouth with her hands.

Their attention diverted at the door revealing Jungkook breathing heavily.

"Jungkook!" Seulgi shouted.

"Ju-jungkook." Lisa looked at him as her tears escaped her eyes.

Jungkook's attention diverted at Lisa as he saw her legs with blood. He ran to her as he untie her hands. Lisa immediately hugged him while crying.

"The baby." She cried.

"What have you done!" Jungkook shouted as he went to IU and grab her hand.

Lisa quickly help Seulgi to untie her hands.

"It's not what I mean." IU cried.

"You already did it." He said as he pushed her and went to Lisa.

As he accompany Lisa to stand up, IU immediately pull out her gun pointing at them.

"What are you gonna do now? Make any wrong move and her head will explode. IU said pointing the gun to Lisa.

"Are you crazy IU?" Jungkook said. "Is that how selfish you are?"

Out of nowhere, the police came as they point their guns to IU.

"Put that gun down." The officer commanded.

IU grin. "You bring them?" She said.

"What do you think of me? I'm not that stupid IU." Jungkook said.

As they reach the door IU spoke.

"You're going to regret this Kook." IU said as she shot Lisa.

The police immediately grab IU while Lisa landed into Jungkook's arms.

"Lisa!" Both Jungkook and Seulgi cried.

Seulgi peeked outside the window to see if there is an ambulance came and luckily there is.

"There is an ambulance Kook. We need to hurry." She said as she saw Lisa breathing heavily.

Jungkook ran quickly to the ambulance and the medic took care of Lisa. 

"Lisa needs you Kook." Seulgi said as she pats Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook quickly went inside the ambulance as he hold her hands tightly.

"Lisa please hold on. Don't leave me." He cries seeing Lisa breathing heavily as her eyes were close.

"Jungkook." She whispered.

***

HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR MY VERY VERY LATE UPDATE. HOPE YOU WILL LOVE THIS CHAPTER :) WE'RE ALREADY HEADING THE ENDING GUYS! HOLD ON. LOVE LOTS! STAY SAFE EVERYONE. <3