13

It's been a week since Bambam visited Jungkook. Actually Jungkook heard what Bambam said, "If I could really tell you. I did."

"What do you mean Bam?"
"Is there something I must know."
"Do I really need to know that?"

Those questions are kept on running inside his head.

"Hey honey, what's with that brows? Does something keeps on bothering you?" With a glimpse of an eye IU suddenly appeared infront of him.

"Oh nothing hon. Are you going to work now?" He asked trying to change the subject.

"Yup." She shortly replied.

With his sudden thought a grin escaped his lips.

~♡~

"Unnie!" Lisa shouted as she save Rosé from falling.

They're currently decorating the apartment for the birthday of Leo. Leo is now turning 5 years old and Lisa invited all her unnies and also her beloved oppas.

After 30 minutes of decorating her phone rang and it's from Namjoon.

"Oppa!" Lisa shouted as she answered.

"Yah! My ears Lis." A girl from the other line response.

"W-wait... J-Jennie? U-unnie? Jennie unnie?! Is that you?" Lisa said as she jumps at her place but then she realized that it was Namjoon who called her but why her Jennie unnie answers it. "But why you're the one who's answering me unnie?"

"Too long to explain my dear. By the way what was the number of your room dear?" Jennie said. 

As Lisa told her the room number, she and Rosé finishes the preparation.

~♡~

"So Lisa, how was your life here?" Namjoon asked as his eyes travels inside the apartment.

"I won't lie it was hard for me raising Leo alone. If Jungkook is still here then it will be easy for me." She replied as she drinks her soda.

"Pfft. That jerk." Namjoon mumbled.

"Oppa! Are you and Jennie unnie dating?" Lisa asked him out of the blue.

"Me? AHAHAHHAA! We're just cousins. Both our dad's were brothers." He explained.

"Oh I thought you're together."

As the party begin everything went fine and it goes as what she plans. Evening came as they decided to have their dinner and Lisa fix the bed where her unnies and oppas are going to sleep.

"Is Leo asleep?" Jimin asked as he peeks at their room.

"Yes oppa. I'll just fix everything before I can leave him." She replied as she turns on the lamp letting it to give a little light inside the room.

As Lisa and Jimin left the room they went to the living room to join the whole crib.

"Since beer is not allowed in here." Taehyung said as he looked at Lisa and she gave him a  wtf look men. "I've got some soda to celebrate our being reunited again." He added.

"It's been 5 years." Jin added as he open the chicken they ordered.

"Woah! Chicken! Chicken! Chicken!" Jisoo said as her shoulders dances with joy.

A/N:
Who cares well she is Jisoo the ultimate chicken master.

"Yah! Easy men." Jennie said.

As Lisa looks at the group emotions filled her heart. She can't believe what she sees right now. Even though she already lived in New York way too far from them, they are still friends and they manage to have their bond just like before.

"Hey Mrs. Jeon, what's with that teary eyes? You badly miss us don't you?" Jennie cutted her day dreaming.

"Yup! I badly misses you all." She said as a drop of water escaped her eyes.

~♡~