3

Jungkook's POV

"Daddy I want a brother please." Scarlet beg as I was about to leave.

"Honey just asked your mom. If she approves then fine." I said as we smiled at each other.

"I have to buy something so I need to go. Bye sweetie." I finally said and leave.

Hmmm fresh air... that is all I need right now. As I enter the shop I saw a very familiar shadow. I now it was her. It's really her.

"I need to hide."

"Mommy." A kid from her side said.

I-is that her son? Or o-our son? I know every details about her life because of my hyungs that keep on telling me about her and also the moment that she was bearing a child and that child was mine. As what my hyungs said.

"Yes honey."

As she turns, I was not mistaken. It was really her. The girl that used to loved me with all her heart. She didn't changed. She is still the Manoban that I know. And yes I won't deny she is still pretty.

"Is it possible that daddy can be alive again?" His son asked her.

"Daddy? Alive? Again?" I asked myself.

What does it mean. Maybe I'm not the father. Psh what would I expect? Lisa is a silent slut so.

I don't want to listen anymore so I just decided to go back in the apartment.

Lisa's POV

"Is it possible that daddy can be alive again?" Leo asked that caught me off guard.

"No honey, your dad is resting now. And he is busy in guiding us so don't worry." I said as I smiled at him.

After I bring Leo to school, I already go in my office.

Office...

"Lisa you're late. Boss is already looking for you." Seulgi said as I enter my table.

"Gosh. I'm dead." I mumbled and went to my boss office.

Boss office..

"Yah! Lisa can't you make it on time?" Mingyu said as I entered his office. He's facing the other window which the road is visible.

Yeah! Mingyu is my boss. And yeah I won't deny he's handsome and every woman can fall for him.

"I'm sorry." I said while looking down.

It's already my 100th time in saying sorry being late.

"Your sorry won't change a thing." He said but still not looking at me.

Uhmmmm.... ok? Sooooo? Shall I go now?

*cough*

"Can I go now? Sir?" I said as he looked at me.

*.*

"What time you're going to fetch Leo?" He said.

"Wh-what?"

"I'm asking you. What time you're going to fetch Leo?" He repeated.

"Uhmmm *looked my watch* quarter to three."

"What time is your out?" He said while playing with his glass of?? Wine I think.

"Four." I said as I looked down.

He's so ahhhhh! I hate him! You're lucky you're my boss. If not maybe I already punched his face. Pft.

"So what's your plan?" He said as he looked at me.

And again... with that look...*.*

Before I could response he cutted my words.

"Forget it. I can go with you."

Uhmmmm

"O-ok?" I response with an unknown tone.

"Fine. You can go now." He said as he turn his chair to face the other side.

Pshhh..