47

It was a fine morning when Lisa got a call again from the unknown number.

"Hello?" She answer the call.

"Oh finally you answered. I've been reaching you out since yesterday." From the other line response.

"Excuse me? May I know who is this?"

"I was hurt to know that you didn't know my voice." The other line said as sadness felt from it.

Who the heck will talk to me like this?

"I don't want to sound rude but can you just tell me who you are?" Lisa said as her brows curled.

"It's not important darling but I just want to know how are you doing now? Especially you're pregnant with your baby."

Lisa remain in silence.

How did she know I was pregnant? Is she a stalker? Or may I say she is my stalker?

"By the way someone wants to talk to you."

What is happening? Who wants to talk to me?

"Lisa." From the other line called her name.

"Se-seulgi?" She said as she went inside their room and locked the door.

"Lisa listen to me. The one who called you is IU she wants you to suffer."

"Wait. Who? IU? Why would she do that? I-i don't understand this." Lisa sound worried.

"Just don't stress yourself. It might affect your baby but promise me Lisa, you must stay with Jungkook what ever happens. Promise me."

"What is happening Seulgi? Tell me. Please."

"Just promise me Lisa please. This is for your own safety."

"I promise but-" She said but the other line already ended the call.

As she looked at the number she immediately saved it. She sat at the bed thinking about Seulgi.

Why is she telling me to stay with Jungkook whatever happens. Yes of course I will because we're together. But it seems that she is in trouble.

Her senses came to reality when she heard a loud knock at the door. She immediately opened it and there she saw Jungkook looking so worried at her.

"Why did you locked the door? I was so worried about you." He said as he hugged her.

"I-i was changing clothes." She lied.

She don't want to tell him about that she received a call earlier. She don't want him to worry too.

"Don't do that again. We're about to eat now. Lets go." He said as he hold her hand and they went to the kitchen.

***

"What a great sister-in-law you are Seulgi? Are you trying to warn her?" IU said as she gave her a slap on her face. "You know what don't be a hero for that girl. She don't deserved that."

"Psycho!" Seulgi shouted back.

IU immediately punch her stomach that made her to spit a blood.

"Don't you ever call me that! I'm not a psychopath!" IU shouted.

"Yes you are! You're a fcking psychopath!"

This time IU grab her hair as she lean the knife at her neck.

"Are you going to kill me? Then do it! I'm not that afraid!" Seulgi said.

IU threw her knife as she sat at Seulgi and strangled her neck.

"You're not the one I wanted to kill honey." IU said as she removed her hands from her neck.

"Just watch how I'm going to play with your in-law." IU said as she left her.

***