17

"Mommy?" Stacey said as she rubs her eyes. "Where is daddy?"

Before she could answer Stacey, Mingyu cutted her.

"Hi little sweetie." He said as he carry Stacey. "Did you sleep well?"

"Who are you?" Stacey said as she looked at Mingyu with doubt.

"Mingyu stop it." IU said as she grabs Stacey from Mingyu.

"Why did you do that? We're already bonding IU. Are you blind?" He said.

"Get out. Now!" IU shouted.

Before Mingyu can get out, the door of their apartment opened.

As IU reached the door her eyes widened. It was Jungkook with a heavy shoulder. She looked at Mingyu who is standing still waiting for her reaction.

"H-hey are you fine?" IU consulted.

"No I'm not." Jungkook said as he sited at the couch without even looking at her. She can see the frustration in his face.

"Why?" Jungkook started as his eyes closed.

IU grab the chance to  take Mingyu out. She signaled Mingyu to get out which Mingyu followed but before he can leave the place he bang the door. IU looked at Jungkook waiting for his reaction but it seems that he don't mind it.

"I'll go to bed first." He just said and go.

IU felt something wrong happened. She felt that Jungkook knows something but she can't say what it is.

***

"L-lisa." A voice form behind called her.

"Leave me alone."

"No." As she felt something sited at her side.

"Why?" She started. "Why it has to be me? Do I deserved all the pain? Do I?" She cried as she felt a hand rubbing her back which cause her to cry more.

"I won't lie. I still love him despite of what he did but I don't think I can let Leo see him. I just don't want to see his face. I used to hide what I felt but I think I can't hide this one anymore. I gained too much pain now knowing that he is still alive. I tend to tell Leo that his dad is already gone. I tend to tell Leo anything about him without even know that." She wiped her tears. "It was a lie."

"Did he ever love me? For real?" She cried again.

"Of course he did Lis." He response trying to lift up her feelings.

I don't want to see you like this. It hurts me like hell seeing you this way. He thought.

"Shall we go now Lis?" He asked.

"I don't want Leo to see me like this, oppa."

"Hey." He said as he faced her. "Don't worry about Jungkook now, think of Leo now. Be strong for him. Ok?" He smiled at her as she smiled back then they went inside.

***
Hey guys I miss you all! How you all doing now. Stay safe. Always wear mask wherever you go and also always use alcohol for your hands. Fighting.