26

As he left her, the moment last night suddenly popped into his head.

"Mingyu." She mumbled.

Did she just say his name?

"Please don't I'm begging you." She continues. "I'll do everything, but just don't tell Jungkook about." She didn't got a chance to say any word as she falls asleep.

Tell me what?

His senses came to reality when he suddenly saw Lisa with a kid.

Is that really him? M-my child?

"Lisa?" He immediately said as he reached her place. "Is that him?"

Tears begun to form at his eyes as he saw his child for the second time.

"Can I?" He asked.

Without any hesitations, she just nod and then he grab Leo for a hug.

We really look the same. He said to himself when he saw him up close.

"H-hi." He said as he wipes off his tears.

Leo looked at him innocently.

"Mommy is he your friend?" Leo asked Lisa which made her to startled a little.

As he looked at Lisa, she get startled a little.

"Why are you crying mister?" Leo asked him as he looked at him with doubt.

He was about to say something to Leo when Lisa faced Leo as she kneeled in front of him. They are both now facing Leo same as his label.

"I'll tell you everything later sweetie." She said as she  stand. "We need to go."

"O-okay. Be safe." He said as he smiled at Leo and also to her.

"Good bye Mister. I hope you'll be alright." Leo said as he smiled at him and bid good bye.

What did I do to deserve him. I do deserve him but the question is, am I deserving to be his father?

***

"Mommy? Is he your friend?"

As they reached Leo's school, out of nowhere Leo asked her about the interaction with his father.

"Ye-yes my darling. A very close friend." She smiled.

I think it's about time. He needs to know the truth even though it can make him mad on me. I can't take it anymore. Lying? With my own son. That was lame.

"I think he needs someone to talk to mom. Goodbye." He said as he gave her a kiss at her cheeks and went out.

Time runs really fast. They just celebrated his fifth birthday yet he talks like a grown man now.

Lisa wiped off her tear as she looked at Leo enters his school.

"Please don't be mad at mommy." She said as she started the car.

***

Hey guys I'm so sorry if it took days to update cuz lately hehe I've been addicted on watching some movies and playing some online games but I hope you'll like this part. I promise to work really really hard on this story. I badly wants to end it but sometimes my laziness comes. By the way, did you see the teaser photos of blackpink for their comeback? I was about to pass out when I saw it those girls ain't playing. They all slayyyy. That's all for today. Love you all. I hope you'll like this update. Stay safe! Fighting!