Chapter 13

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
A thousand years was played on the radio as we arrived to my apartment.
"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I asked.
"I promise." He said.
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
I opened the door and started walking towards the house. The rain was still pouring and I could hear the music clearly.
"Y/N?" I heard Matt's voice shout. I turned around and found him walking quickly towards me.
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow.
He was standing close to me, with his hands on my waist and the rain dripping down from his wet hair onto my nose.
One step closer.
He took a step closer to me and our lips crashed into each other. My hands found their way to his neck and locked together. His soft lips on mine. He slowly pulled away but I wished he hadn't.
I have died every day, waiting for you.
Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years.
His kiss made me feel the butterflies. No, scratch that. I felt the whole zoo in my stomach. I wanted him to continue, I wanted him to keep the zoo in my stomach. I wanted him to kiss me again.
I'll love you for a thousand more.
He looked down at me with a smile on his face.
Matt's p.o.v
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything, take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this
Christina Perri was right. Every breath, every hour has come to this. I wasn't going to let her slip away. I wouldn't let anything take away what's standing in front of me; Y/N. I leaned in for another kiss. I felt the same thing I felt the first time. Butterflies, unicorns, rainbows. I felt it all. Her little giggle during the kiss just made me want to kiss her more, but instead, I did the same.
"You're good at that." She said quietly.
"We have to do it again sometime" I said and chuckled. We just stood quiet for a while. Looking at each other.
"Well I guess I'll see you in school tomorrow then Espinosa." She said and backed step by step towards her door.
"You will, Miss Y/L/N." I said and stood at the exact same spot, waiting for her to disappear behind her red door. I smiled to myself. How could someone have this effect on me?
Your p.o.v
I closed the door behind me and sunk down by the door. I smiled to myself and wondered; how could someone have this effect on me?