Remembering To Forget (Harry Styles FanFic) Prologue

Prologue

     “You asshole!” I shrieked.

     Harry untangled himself from Emmalie and stared at me with his green eyes wide. My boyfriend and my best friend. Kissing. I cannot believe those two! He is supposed to be my faithful boyfriend, and she is supposed to be my loyal best friend. So how could those two do this to me? We dated for a year, we said we loved each other. Clearly, he did not mean what he had said. And Emmalie. She’s been my best friend for over two years. Harry, well, he’s been my best friend from since we were in diapers. Yeah, that long. We grew up together. And then he goes and does this? What the hell is wrong with them? I stare at them with hot tears brimming in my eyes. Harry had a pained and regretful look on his face, and Emmalie looked shocked.

     “I hate both of you!” I shouted, clenching my fists as the tears ran down my cheeks. Locking eyes with Harry, I said, “We’re fucking done!”

     And with that, I stomped off. Away from my traitor of a so called ‘best friend.’ And away from the guy that I have known all of my life. The one guy that I actually loved. I never knew that I could hate two people so much in my life.