Chapter 8 ✔

****Trigger Warning****there will content in this chapter that might be a trigger to you so read at your own risk. I'll put stars* when it begins and ends if you want to skip over it. Okay, that's all, continue.

Edit: Hey, sorry I didn't think about it when I wrote this chapter before, but the star part includes self-harm. I noticed the comments and felt bad that I didn't specify what it was. Well, cya...     

~~~~

[Edited]

"So, I was thinking, for our project, we could meet at the library in town or something," Xander says as he stands next to me. Xander meets up with me at my locker at the end of the day to discuss plans for our project. I really hope my brother doesn't see us.

"Yea...Yeah, sounds good," I say half-listening as I keep an eye out for my brother. I watch as Anthony turn the corner. If he catches me I'm in deep trouble. I look around, trying to find some sort of exit, a bathroom or something but it's too late by the time he sees me. He narrows his eyes before starting to stalk towards us, Xander not even noticing. I start shaking slightly from the panic flooding through me. Xander seems to notice my change of emotion and reaches to touch me but I flinch away, taking a step back.

Xander looks at me confused, "Hey, what's wrong?" he asks, concerned as he looks around. Before I could answer him, Anthony makes it over to us with a fake smile on his face, putting on the nice brother façade of a loving brother.

"Hey, sis. Our father just texted me and told me that he need us at home right away," He says but I know that isn't true. It's because I'm talking with someone, especially a guy. I'm so getting it when I get home. I let out a sigh, turning to leave but Xander stops me.

"Can I get your number, so I can text you about the project," I glance over at my brother, who is glaring at me with his arms crossed.

I turn back to Xander, "I don't have a phone so, I'll just...uh...talk to you tomorrow about it," I say, adding a fake smile.

He raises an eyebrow, "Oh...okay, alright see you around," He says, waving slightly, before walking away with his head downcast slightly.

I glance back at my brother, "Let's go," Anthony says, irritation in his tone. He starts walking out of the school building, me reluctantly walking behind him. We get to his car and I get in the passenger seat, while he gets on the driver side. I buckle my seat belt as does he. He turns the key in the ignition, without saying a word. Oh, this is practically worse than yelling. His knuckle grips the steering wheel as they start turning white, making panic rush through me.

----

He pulls in the driveway and exits the car. He unlocks the front door, holding it open, waiting for me to enter. Before I can turn around to explain myself to him, he shoves me to the ground. I whimper in pain.

He lets out a low laugh, "So, my little slut of a sister has got herself a boyfriend, has she? Well, what am I to do about that?" he antagonizes, as he towers over me. He kicks me in the stomach and I grunt from the impact.

My arms clutch around my stomach, as I have trouble finding my voice, "He...he's not my...boyfriend," I say, coughing between my words.

He kicks me again, harder this time, causing coughs to rack through my body, "Don't fucking lie to me whore!" He grits out, grabbing the collar of my shirt, pulling me from the ground and slaps me across the face. My head turns from the impact as the hot tears roll down my cheeks.

"What are you offering him...huh? Sex, money...what?" He questions, his grip tightening on my collar.

"What? Noth...nothing," I mutter in confusion.