Chapter 33

I'm so glad that it's finally Friday. The week has felt so long but finally glad for the weekend. I'm still nervous about going to my parents Sunday, but I will have Xander with me, so that makes it better. I got my stitches removed yesterday and the doctor said they are healing fine but not to pick at the scabs on them.

Makenna has also left me alone but still gives me evil glares but I've come to learn to ignore it. My grandma said it was alright to go to Clara's and I'm actually excited. I'm now sitting in her car on the way to the store to grab some snacks and we will rent a movie or something.

We arrive at the store and she parks the car. I click my seatbelt off and we get out of the car walking into the store.

We walk into the store following her as we head straight to the chips.

"Alright pick anything, I'm paying, so get whatever looks good," she says before grabbing herself some chips. I look at the wide variety of chips and grab the cheddar cheese flavored chips. I put them in the basket and we continue walking around the store.

"Now to the candy!" She exclaims before marching down the aisle. I let out a small giggle before follow close behind her.

"Okay, my favorites are sour gummy worms, but you can pick whichever. Don't worry about the money," She says grabbing the bag.

"Okay...these are good," I say grabbing the sour patch kids.

"Is there any other snacks you would like?" She asks me.

"Uh...n-"

"Oh! I almost forgot...ice cream!" She says interrupting me and heading to the ice cream.

She grabs a tub of strawberry and she gestures for me to grab one. I pick the vanilla fudge swirl and put it in the basket.

"Okay...I think that's everything now we can leave because I got soda and juices at the house already," she says before we head to the register. She sets the basket down taking everything out. The guy rings up the items and Clara hand him cash. We grab the bags and head out the store to the car. We put the bags in the back and get in driving back to her house.

"I figured we could order pizza for dinner, you like pizza?" She asks.

"Uh yeah," I say laughing in a jokingly duh tone. She laughs before nodding her head.

We arrive at her house and walk up the driveway to her front door. She unlocks it and we enter.

"My parents kinda work late so we get the house to ourselves for a while," she says. We set the bags down on the counter. She put the ice cream in the freezer before turning to me.

"I'll order the pizza, any requests?" she asks. I think for a moment.

"Pepperoni?" I ask.

"But it doesn't matter whatever y-"

"Pepperoni is good," She says before grabbing the phone from the counter. She dials the number and orders the pizza while I stand on the side awkwardly not knowing what to do. She hangs up the phone and looks over at me.

"It will be about 20 minutes. Let's grab the snacks and head upstairs. We can pick a movie to watch," she says grabbing a bag and heading up the stairs. I followed suit and entered her room behind her.

"Wow," I mumble under my breath.

"I love your room," I say as I look around.

It was bigger than mine but not to sound jealous or rude but it was. It has a huge TV hanging on the wall and a desk perfectly organized with a desktop computer. I glance over at the neatly made, full-size bed, with light green and dark grey colors. I see a door in the corner assuming it's the closet.