Chapter 11

Knock, Knock, Knock.

I groan, who's at the door? What time is it? I slowly get up and open the door.

"H-Hello? How m-may-"

"Your brother told me to come and check on you." I look up at this guy, I have never seen him before. I should have known it would be that simple.

"O-Okay, well t-thanks for sto-"

"He also told me I could have, as he put it, a little fun." He interrupts me with an evil glint in his eye. He slams the door shut, then I hear the click of a lock. I start to panic. 

No, No, NO! He takes slow steps towards me. I start to take steps back but her lunges before I can get very far. He grabs me by the waist tightly.

"Let me go!" I scream, trying to get out of his grasp but her tightens his hold digging his nails into my side. I thrash around. He slaps me and I feel tears start forming in my eyes. He grabs the back of my head then brings his head to my ear.

"Little girl, you better quit right now or this is gonna get worse." He whispers angrily in my ear. I shiver in fear and he smirks. 

"No, Stop, Please don't do this!" I beg with tears streaming down my face. He lifts me and I start to kick around but it doesn't seem to affect him. He throws me on the couch and starts kissing my neck. I shiver in disgust, I push on his chest but he doesn't budge. 

I can't let this happen, I won't let this happen. I start crying trying to think of something, anything! I look around frantically and see a glass bottle on the coffee table. The one time I appreciate my father. I can't let this guy see me try to grab it, this is my only chance.

"Your brother was right, you're so weak, this kind of makes this a little less fun, but oh well..." He says laughing evilly. He starts pulling up my shirt slowly trailing his hands up and grabs my bra pushing it up. I gasp and whimper in shock. He laughs again.

"You're so innocent." He tuts then looks down and grabs the hem of my pants and starts to rip them down. I try again to get out of his grasp but he has a death grip on my side holding me down and soon I'm left in my underwear. His hands travel down my stomach to my nether regions. I jolt away and feel hot tears roll down my face.

He's not looking, now is my chance. I grab the bottle swinging it against his head. It shatters over us and he falls on top me. He's so heavy! I squirm and wiggle to get from under him.

I get out, I don't know what to do. I can't stay he will wake up and, and I can't let that happen, not the only thing I have left. Oh my god, Xander gave me his phone number. I run up the stairs and into my father's office. I grab the phone, quickly typing in the number. I don't know how much time I have.

RING RING RI-

"Hello? Who is this?" I feel the tears continue to fall and I start shaking.

"X-Xander, I-I n-need your h-help, p-please h-hurry," I say in a shaky voice as more tears fall down my face.

"Emilia? What happened? Nevermind, I'll be right there. Just hold on." I drop the phone and head to my room. I put on some pants and sweatshirt.

I head down the stairs and hear the unknown guy groan in pain.

"What the fuck?" He looks around and sees me heading for the door. I struggle to unlock it because of my shaky hand but finally get it open.

"Get back here you bitch!" He gets up and stumbles grabbing his head. I didn't know I could hit that hard. I guess adrenaline really does help.