Chapter:25

I woke up in the warmth of Akai's arms. It felt good knowing that I didn't have to fight or hide the feelings I had for the man lying behind me. We were together and I was fine with the world knowing now.

I turned around in his arms, even though it was almost impossible with how tight he was holding me. With my skillful mind I made it around though. I just wanted to watch him in his most vulnerable state.

His lips were slightly parted as he breathed out in his sleep, his silky brown hair was lying wildly on the top of his head, but he still looked insanely adorable, and his face held this overall sense of peace. The aura around his sleeping being immediately made me smile and proud to know that he was all mine.

I had never really got to get a detailed look of his features and I definitely wasn't disappointed with the magnified picture. He was gorgeous in every state possible.

Without being able to control myself, I leaned down and placed a feather light kiss to his forehead. I didn't think it would be harsh enough to wake him, but apparently his reflexes were better than I thought.

Before I could even blink twice, he had us flipped over with my hands pinned against the bed with his body laying heavily on mine. Not the best way to wake up after just being marked, but I just go with the flow.

"A-Akai, let me g-go." His large body had planted itself on my body closing every part I used to breathe. And the grip on my wrist made my skin feel like it was being ripped off.

"Oh, crap! I'm so sorry." Recognition flashed through his tired eyes and he immediately loosened the hold on my wrist and plied his body off of mine. I took in a huge gulp of air once he was all the way off of me. I have never missed oxygen so much in my life. "Lupita, I'm sorry. I'm just not use to having other people sleeping in my bed with me." He said back remorsefully. He gently grabbed my wrist and planted soft kisses on the red skin. I was still just trying to catch my breath, so I couldn't answer at this very second.

"It's- it's fine. All alphas are like that, I just didn't think you'd be able to feel my kiss."

"You know it's like an electric shock every time we touch now. Even the smallest touch and I'd feel it." He placed a small kiss to my forehead. "D-do you want your shirt b-back?" Akai spoke after a minute of silence. I giggled at Akai's uneasiness. He didn't want to move too fast and I loved that about him.

"I guess." I said back, then Akai got out of bed, grabbed my shirt, then threw it to me. "Thanks." I said sweetly as I started putting back on my shirt.

"Can you stay in my bed a while longer? I just need more time alone with you." I gave Akai a bright smile as I gestured for him to sit next to me.

Once we exited this room life would get hectic. The pack would immediately know that I was marked and now officially their Luna. And in a few days a ceremony would be held to officially present me to the pack as the alpha female. It was going to be crazy, but I'll have Akai at my side at all times to comfort me.

He quickly leaned over to me; pulling me down against him as he laid down. He wrapped me tightly in his arms as his head rested on my shoulder.

"I still can't believe I marked you yesterday. It still seems like yesterday when you put me out your pack house saying you didn't want anything to do with me. I'm glad you changed your mind though."

"Yeah, don't bring that up. I feel like a twat-waffle for that."

"You're perfect." He spoke as he placed soft kisses on my new mark. The feeling of his lips against my skin created this feeling of pure love. The feeling traveled through my body with a euphoric flow. I would never get tired of his kisses.