*sad*

Soooooo I was actually gonna have a surprise for ya'll who want Beatrice back butttttttt then my oneshot that I was working on the WHOLE DAY didn't save it's progress and I lost the hArD woRk iVe bEeN mEaNiNg tO shOw yA'LL-

But anyway, I was tagged by _TMAG_ , so... Imma do it. Heh.

1: Meaning behind username?Well, I wanted people to know me and so I decided to think of a catchy username that could make people think "Hey! I've heard of that username before!"It also symbolizes my personality (kinda)

Well, I wanted people to know me and so I decided to think of a catchy username that could make people think "Hey! I've heard of that username before!"
It also symbolizes my personality (kinda). Sugar: It sweetens things like trying to fix something with a little sweetness.
Honey: I used to LOVE honey. That is all.
Lemon: It could be nice to others, but it could also be sour to other people. Some may like it, some may not. It's kinda like society reacting to you as an individual; there's different reactions. And besides, lemon has many uses! And I want people to know that I can do more than be rAnDomEh.

2: Favorite Book?
Book on Wattpad: Idk. There's many books I love. They're just... not updated that much. Which is totally fine with me. Some were dedicated to me and they weren't continued. I'm totally okay with that. I mean, I don't expect too much to have someone create an entire book JUST for me. Honestly, I just think it'll waste their time for me which is pointless because... I AM POINTLESS.

Book in Reality: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. Great book. Very dramatic, romantic and heartwarming.

3: What's your icon and background?
Welp

4: What type of books do you write//if you write?I mostly write fanfiction, specifically fiction

I mostly write fanfiction, specifically fiction. Sometimes I write these Randomness books because I just have a lot of thoughts in my head that I wanna let out (some by art too)
5: Recommend 3 books.
Wattpad: Any Broppy book that _TMAG_ makes. They're really interesting that they leave you in awe by her fantastic writing skills. Then there's The Princess And The Knight ~ Broppy AU by GoldenTheFangirl which is a GREAT book so far. Really recommend it💛👌 And lastly, there's this book called Lovie. Sounds familiar? It's pretty much the first book I really admired once I joined on Wattpad.

Reality: The Fault In Our Stars, Turtles All The Way Down, and Looking For Alaska! All by John Green, ya'll!!

6: Secret about your Wattpad?
There's a secret meaning behind the screen or user you are reading about right now. There is also a secret story behind this Wattpad which is kinda dark, relatable, but strange as well. I've been meaning to make a deeper story within Sugar_Honey_Lemon.

(And I'll admit this right now: Sugar_Honey_Lemon is a different person compared to Val. But I'm trying to be open as possible without the Government knowing! :D)

7: Tag 10 people
-BATIM_Kira-
TrollsLover
Raisedaroof13
Manta_Rae
NayanCatLovesTrolls
BranchieAndPoppy
GoldenTheFangirl
Random_Sugar_Girl
SugarPewPew19 (I know I basically tagged myself but I seriously can't think of anyone else. And if I forgot you, I AM COMPLETELY SORRY-)
_CupcakesNRainbows_