What I learned

Since it's almost the end of the year, I'll tell you guys some life lessons or basically any kind of lesson I've learned over the year.

1: Lower your expectations, you won't be too disappointed. And if you're lucky, you might actually be surprised.

2: Proportions are important when it comes to the anatomy of drawing. That's what I remembered as I redrew Lake.

3: Don't make your drawings too stiff, it won't look very lively or it won't make the drawing stand out.

4: The world is always gonna be realistic, you can't always get what you want. The best way to handle a situation where you're upset is to be more optimistic about it and try to move on, or maybe even try getting used to it.

5: People can be crap.

6: You meet new people, you lose people as well. No one can stay with you forever. There are limits to what friendship and love can do.

7: Try not to get too attached to people. If you end up missing them for too long, you're not gonna be able to move to your next chapter and discover so much more because you're gonna end up reading the page you're on over and over again.

8: You can only improve if you wish to improve. Don't do the same things over and over again because what's the point of improving if you're staying in the same place than taking another step?

9: Do your absolute best. Just do the best you can. Don't stop somewhere within your abilities.

10: Don't ever get involved with anything that requires consequences. "No" is a real word.

11: Don't be afraid to find as many references you need, just make sure you don't steal or trace any drawing without the artist's permission.

12: And lastly, music is the solution to almost anything. Whenever you don't wanna listen to anything, listen to some good Panic! At The Disco and get RickRolled.

I wanna do one more drawing for someone I haven't talked to in a while.
But I'm afraid to because I'm sorta getting stuck with my art and some hOMEWORK.

(It's my Winter Break and I appreciate teachers wanting us to keep learning or studying but cMON, it's a time for family gatherings and sleep.)

Anyway, here's a bit of something