Answers/Oneshot

So Itsyourfangurl , I saw your messages on my message board and I apologize for not answering because Wattpad hasn't let me do things freely, like messaging privately.

But here's the question to your answers:
1) Where is Mixed Colors?
Well, I unpublished it. But don't worry! I haven't deleted it. I unpublished it because I assumed that people weren't really into it as much as True Colors. And if anyone else votes to bring it back, I might as well. I just need your word. From everybody.

2) What app did I use to draw Trolls?
I used Drawcast. It's not really much, but you'll get used to it. I also used Pic Collage to adjust my drawings to make it into a more nice angle. Kinda like the Gnomeo x Juliet/Broppy Crossover. I made Branch look smaller to look like he was further away from the distance.

And finally...
3) Why did Beatrice have to die? Or something you said about her.
Well, a lot of you has asked me that and wondered "WHY DID SHE HAVE TO YOU DIE?!!?!?!?!"
Well, it's my choice. Kinda inspired by John Green's 'Looking For Alaska' and "The Fault In Our Stars."
But I also removed Beatrice because... well, it just keeps the story going.

Who wants a happy ending where the story ends?

*cough* I MIGHT REWRITE IT THOUGH- *cough*

And anyways, imma do the Oneshot I was working on last time (that didn't save)

And anyways, imma do the Oneshot I was working on last time (that didn't save). Don't worry, it's related to earlier's topic.

Day Of The Dead

Sunny hung up the decorations above. He smiled at them with pride and happiness. It was the day where trolls celebrate their loved ones from the other side who passed away; The Day of the Dead.
Poppy considered this day as a holiday. Well, many people do. Poppy just thinks of it as a special day that everyone should celebrate. (Not the loss, but the memories and the remembrance of it.)
Candles and stars shined brightly. Floating lanterns were almost everywhere, floating and lighting up the night even more.  They were a beautiful sight to everyone. Sunny remembered those nights when he sat at the roof of his pod and stare at the starry sky at night, but then would see Beatrice walking around with an armful of supplies. Sometimes they would make eye contact, but Beatrice would turn red and quickly look away.
Sunny looked down at the colorful and peaceful grave of Beatrice; surrounded by many kinds of flowers, especially Infinity Flowers. The slightly-dull troll decided to have Beatrice's favorite food served to her.

"Oh—it's okay." Sunny heard someone say behind his back and turned around to see Star accidentally bumping into someone and heading towards him. He watched until she arrived and looked at him. "Hey."
"Hey," He said. He noticed the way she was looking at everyone else who reunited with their loved ones to bless their relatives who passed away. She was smiling sadly. She was happy for them, she was just... sad.

"Everything alright?" Sunny asked.
"Yep. How's the decorating?" Star replied and tilting her head a bit to look at Beatrice's grave. Sunny glanced back at it and turned back to Star. "It's doing alright. You don't mind doing me a favor, do you?"
"Nope."
"Thanks Star, I just need you to go find Lake. See how she's doing and give her this bag." Sunny handed Star a bag of goodies (especially chocolate) to celebrate this special day. Star carefully took it and nodded, then headed off.

As Star left, Sunny laid down next to Beatrice's grave and stared at the starry sky. Stars were twinkling beautifully. It reminded him of her eyes.
"Hey Beatrice," he said as his hands were laying on his stomach, his eyes still staring straight up. "I hope you're doing well up there. I mean, isn't it better there? No problems; no pain, no struggles, no worries.
"Nothing. I just wish I wasn't one of them..." he sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. He embraced the sound of musicians playing Mexican music which set up the mood of the festival or the plaza. He started feeling sleepy.

As he started to slowly drift away, he heard voices slowly whispering into his ears. He opened his eyes and didn't see anyone surrounding him and whispering. He squinted his eyes for a moment and closed them once more. But the voices grew louder than before and he jolted up. He looked around, annoyed. He stood up and heard the voices screaming. His head was in pain and he held it up, shitting his eyes tightly as he covered his ears. But covering it up did nothing.

His head started to ache and he started stumbling around, hitting a few things as he continued on. The voices were screaming louder, mentioning names and complaints.

"STOP!" Sunny screamed and soon ended up bumping into a troll and falling down onto the ground. The voices stopped and his vision was blurred, yet his head continued to ache but started to slowly go back to normal. He met someone's eyes. At first, he thought it was Star with its beautiful lashes, but then found out to see they were turquoise.
His vision started clearing up, and the eyes he met became more and more beautiful every second.
"Are you alright, sir?" The troll with the beautiful eyes asked, holding out her hand to him as he laid on the ground. He shook his head and saw the eyes clearly. He saw her eyes. The same eyes he fell in love with. The same eyes he stared at when she was slowly dying before they kissed.
But her other features were yet much more different. She had curly hair strands that matched perfectly with her eyes. Her hair was long and dark purple, her skin a light purple and yet, her dress was simple; a slightly short shirt and a long skirt that aligned her curves.

Sunny stared at her for a period of a long time that made her tilt her head and a bit nervous, though she was still smiling. "Hello? Mister? Can you hear me?"
Sunny gulped and decided to take her hand. He couldn't stop looking into her eyes as if he hasn't seen them for a long time and craved the sight of them. She smiled, "I've seen you before. You look oddly familiar. I'm—,"

"Beatrice?"