Eddsworld stuff

Here's a quick TomTord action since I just love it

Tord looked down into a picture of him, Tom, Matt, and Edd. Sadly, his own face was ripped off the picture. He figured it was Tom who ripped that piece. Nothing new.

He sighed, putting the picture down and started fixing his robot arm that stiffened slightly. His scarred face from the explosion ached for a split second, hissing and grunting before completely staying still. He sat there behind his desk, almost regretting everything.

"Red Leader, Thomas arrived." Paul called from the door beside Tord's office. Tord took a deep breath and turned to his pilot.

"Let him in," He said in his Norwegian accent, smoking his cigarette (A/N: or something I forgot what it was called-) and blowing small smoke circles. The giant doors at the end of his office opened, sending a large light of the sun from the outside.

Tom stood there, his high tech glasses shining of green, the fresh breeze sending his tall brown-like hair slightly flowing in a rhythmic motion. Tord stood up, quickly fixing his hair that was shaped into horns.

Tom walked directly to him, his emotionless presence not surprising the Red Leader.

"Red Leader,"

"Tom."

"I don't want to go through this hell. I can't kill them." Tom suddenly bursted, black tears falling under his glasses. "They mean too much to me no matter how annoying they are."

Tord chuckled, "Classic stupid Tom," He said, walking towards him and laid his hand on his shoulder. "It's going to be alright. They'll be somewhere safe. They won't be a part of this war, you will—,"

"No!" Tom shrugged his hand off his shoulder, almost screaming at the top of his lungs. He removed his glasses and threw them to the ground, smashing it with his foot, his black eyes continuing to cry black tears. "That night you took me in when I was injured, that meant nothing. I don't want to be your slave anymore."

"You're my old friend," Tord claimed with a soft smile, slightly smirking. Tom just stood there, feeling tensed and held his head down.

Tord held his shoulders, turning him towards a target and lifted a gun up to Tom's sight. Tord whispered softly. "You just need some time. Lift your gun towards his head, close your eyes, then pull the trigger."

Tom held the gun, his grip becoming very shaky, feeling as if Edd was watching him, disappointed and sad.

Tom held the gun, aimed to the center of the target, feeling controlled and confused. He pulled the trigger, blasting a bullet into a bullseye. Tord laughed. "Atta boy, Jehovah."

"Commie," Tom grumbled under his breath, sighing shakily and put the gun down. "I hate you."

"I hate you too, friend." Tord said, smoking more of his cigarette. Tom growled. "I am not your friend."

"Right, you're my minion." Tord took the gun, saving the last bullet for himself. Tord heard the other whimper, turning to him for a second and seeing him sobbing.

He sighed, picking up the photo and handing it to Tom. Tom looked at it, picking it up and seeing the few details his leader added. He shook his head. "Dammit, I hate you so much."

"I love you too, Tom."