"Archikens"

It was a beautiful day in Riverdale. The sun was shining through the window of one Archie Andrews' house. He was shirtless, cuddled up im bed with his girlfriend Cheryl Blossom. Most liked to call her Cheryl Bombshell. She was the queen B of the school and hated every one. *RING* *RING* *RING*

Archies cell phone awoke him from his sleep as he slowly reached for his phone that was sitting on his night stand. "Hello?" He said with a raspy voice, as Cheryl began to wake up. "What's going on?" She mumbled tiredly. Archie put up his finger to let her know he was trying to listen to the other voice on the line. "Oh my god thats horrible! Are you okay?" Archie said with serious concern in his voice. "Okay good I'm glad none of you were hur--"
He was cut off by a loud popping sound in the background of the phone call. "Jug? What just happened?" Just then the phone cut out, leaving Archie very concerned. "What? What is it what's going on?" Cheryl asked, a subtle tone of worry in her voice. "That was Jughead.. there was a shooting at southside high today. The school is shutting down.. he mumbled something about half the school transferring to Riverdale high." He managed to get out. "What?!!?" Cheryl practically screamed. "I know it's--" Archie began before he was cut off.

"Southside scum is going to be joining our school? Sitting next to us in lunch and partnering up with us in chem class?!" She yelled, once again. Archie looked shocked at her inconsideration. "A-are you fucking serious right now? That's what you're concerned about? My bestfriend could've got killed today! Along with his crew. His family. And all you care about is the fact that they have to come to our school because it's safer?" Archie said as he ripped the blanket off of him and got out of the bed. "Archikens... calm down. Ok. And his family? Sorry to break it to you but the serpents aren't a family. They're a gang. As im drug dealers and weapons and motorbikes." Cher said. "Wow. I can't believe you. Just, get out. Leave. Now. I shouldn't have ditched school with you today. It was a bad idea and I have to go make sure my bestfriends okay. I heard a gunshot before the phone cut out so... leave." Cheryl just rolled her eyes as she got out of the bed and put her shirt on. "Whatever." She said as she grabbed her shoes and left. Archie just sighed and put his hand through his hair as he grabbed a shirt off the floor and put it on. He tried calling Jughead a few times but it just went to voicemail. "Fuck" Archie mumbled as he grabbed his car keys and sped off to southside high. Once he pulled up to the school, it was chaos. Windows were shattered, police and ambulances were outside. There was blood everywhere and he felt sick. Archie got out of his car and ran over to the building. It took him a while but eventually he found a pink haired girl in a serpent jacket, and a short haired boy in a jacket as well, carrying Jughead to one of the ambulances. "Oh my god. JUGHEAD!" He yelled as he ran over to him. "What happened?!"

"He was shot. We're taking him to the hospital now." The pink haired girl said. Archie looked down to find Jugheads stomach with a bullet hole and blood pouring out of it. "You're going to be okay buddy. I promise you. I'll meet you at the hospital okay?" Arch promised as he took Jug's hand. He just nodded in response as he got onto the gurney.

**Meanwhile**

Cheryl's POV:

I can't believe Archie. After 6 months of us dating he completely loses it on me. Whatever, I'm over it. Just then I pulled up to pops, my favorite diner. As I entered the building I was met by Pop Tate himself. "Hi there" Pop said as I walked up to him. "Hey Pop." I replied. "You want your usual? Strawberry milkshake?" He asked with certainty. I just nodded as I went to find a seat. Just as I sat down, a cute boy with blonde hair smiled at me. I just smiled back but before I could do anything else he motioned me over. I sighed and went to sit beside him. He put his hand on my thigh and whispered "wanna get outta here?" In my ear. "Actually I have a-" I cut myself off and thought about how my brother just killed himself and Archie was the only boy who was there for me during it all and how he just kicked me out of his house for... the serpents. I never told him why I hated them so much.. but it's because.. one of the serpents was bullying my brother Jason and it got bad to the point where it drove him to kill himself. He would beat him up and do all sorts of terrible things to him.

I looked up at the cute boy in front of me and just smiled a little. "My parents aren't home." I said with a wink.

Authors note: dont worry! This will DEFINITLEY be a Cheryl and Toni story. I just want to give their story depth and a hard time because most of the fanfics on here are rushed. Trust me, you wont be dissapointed. Stick around ;) I'm updating the next chapter tomorrow!