Home sweet home

Cheryl's POV: 

I was so happy to finally be with Toni and not Archie. I was still a little depressed though over what happened which resulted in my relapse. I was raped. Again. For the third time. Why do I have such bad luck? I thought sadly to myself. Toni and I were back at her trailer packing up all our stuff to move into thistlehouse with my nana. "Hey, you okay?" Toni asked me, already knowing the answer. She's been asking me that question a lot over the last few hours. But I finally told her the truth. "No." I said as I looked at her, tears forming in my eyes. "Come here, baby." She said as she pulled me into a hug and held me. When we broke the hug she cupped my face and looked into my eyes. "No one is worth your tears, baby girl." She said as she leaned in and softly connected our lips. That was the first time we kissed since I got back. It felt really good, I smiled into it. Once we broke the kiss we finally finished packing, after the hours it took, and headed off to thistlehouse, our new forever home. 

Once we got there we were met by my nana. "Hello girls." She said as greeted us with a smile. "Hi Nana." I said with a small smile. "Hey." Toni added with a smile. "I was thinking, after you girls get settled with your things, that we have dinner together." Nana rose said. We looked at each other, then back to her. "Nana... we'd love to, but... you're in a wheelchair, and you don't really know how to cook." I said confused. She just looked at me, "I had some help.." She replied as Betty and Veronica came from the kitchen, holding hands. Toni and I turned to them and we both had smiles on our faces. "You guys didn't have to--" I began but they interrupted. "We wanted to." Betty added with a smile. "You guys are amazing." Toni said. I just agreed, "yeah, thank you guys. We'll be right down." I said with a smile as I helped Toni up the stairs as we carried our bags. We placed all our stuff on the bed and decided we'd unpack later cause we were both pretty hungry. Once we were halfway down the stairs we heard a knock on the door. By force of bad habit, I looked worriedly at Toni. She just looked at me, "Don't worry, I'll get it." She said as I walked slowly behind her. Once she opened the door, it was Jughead. "Hey, Toni. I heard you and Cheryl are moving in here... permanently. I just wanted to make sure everyone was okay and say hi." He said as he looked at us. "Oh, hey Jug. yeah we're all good here." I said with a smile. Just then V and Betty walked in. "Jug? Why don't you join us for dinner." Veronica offered politely. He just looked at Betty, then at the ground. "I don't wanna impose." He said. "No, really... you should." Betty added with a small smile. He just smiled a little, "Okay, I guess I can stay." He said as he entered. 

When dinner was finally prepared we set up the table with candles and everything as Toni, Betty, Veronica, Jughead, my nana and I ate dinner together. There was a brief silence as everyone ate, but Jughead broke the silence. "I just wanna let everyone know... I'm not friends with Archie anymore." He said looking down. I just nodded a little, "I appreciate that, Jug." I said. Once we all finished dinner, everyone said their goodbyes, and I hugged V and Betty as they left, leaving just my nana, Toni and I. "You girls wanna watch a movie?" Nana rose asked us. We just turned to her, then looked at each other and shrugged. "Sure" We agreed as we went to sit on the couch.  We cuddled up under a blanket and I rested my hand on her thigh. I could feel her squirm a little... to be honest, I think she wanted it like right there on the couch. I just looked at her and she bit her lip, which was super sexy. Being around her makes me feel safer. I gently rubbed my hand up and down her leg and I slid my hand a little too far up and touched where her pussy is and I could feel through the pants how wet she was. "Holy fuck.." I whispered to her. My nana rose heard and turned her attention away from the dvd player and looked at us. "You two okay?" She asked. We both just nodded our heads quickly. My nana finally got the movie into the dvd player and rolled over to one side of the room while we began watching the movie. Throughout the beginning of the movie, I was having trouble focusing cause I kept thinking about how wet Toni's pussy felt. I needed to actually feel it. Since the lights were off and everything and considering my nana was very concentrated on the movie, I kept my hand under the blanket and slid my hands back up Toni's thigh. I looked at her once my hand was very close to her pussy. She smiled at me and nodded a little. I knew I had to be gentle, because I didn't wanna hurt her after what happened to her. Also, we had to be quiet about it so my nana doesn't hear or see anything. Good thing our whole bodies were under the blanket. I slid my hand into her pants and rubbed my fingers around her pussy. She was literally soooo wet. I felt her hold in a moan as I slid two fingers inside of her. I began to thrust my fingers in and out as I felt her claw at my arm to hold in her sensations. I kept at it till I finally could feel her cum all over my fingers. She relaxed her body a little as I smiled at her and took my hand out of her pants, connecting our hands instead. I looked at her for a while as she watched the tv, eventually she felt me staring and looked at me with a smile. "Wha--" she began but I cut her off by kissing her lips. "You're beautiful."I whispered against her lips. With that, we began to actually watch the movie. Once the movie ended, I looked at Toni to find she has fallen asleep on my shoulder. "Toni?" I whispered. Once I realized she was completely passed out, I slowly got up and carefully lifted her in my arms so I was now carrying her fireman style. I turned to my nana before heading up the stairs, "Goodnight nana rose.." I said with a smile. "Goodnight sweetie." She said back. Once I got Toni upstairs I gently placed her on the bed and covered her with the blankets. I then took all our bags off my side of the bed and put them on the floor. I figured we'd just unpack tomorrow. and with that, I crawled into bed with her and wrapped my arms around her as I too began to fall asleep.