2 months later

Cheryl's POV: 

" Do we haveeee to go?" I asked Toni as I looked at her, hopeful she'd say no. "C'mon, a party could be fun." She replied as she turned in the bed and kissed my forehead. I just sighed, "You're lucky you're cute, Topaz." I said with a small smile. She just blushed a little, "Yay, lets get ready then. Veronica said to be at the pembroke by two and it's already one thirty." She said as she crawled out of the bed and pulled her t-shirt off, getting into something more party-like. I got out of the bed and did the same. Once we were both ready, we drove off to the pembroke. When we got there, there was actually a lot of people there. After looking, I finally found Veronica. "Hey" V said to us with a small smile. "Is... is Betty here?" I asked her, seeing as we never actually talked about what happened two months ago when Veronica called to say she was gonna talk to Betty. Veronica just looked down, "No... we aren't friends anymore. She stopped talking to me about a month ago." She replied. "Oh... I'm sorry, V." I said with a sad look. "What happened with Betty?" Toni asked confused. "I'm in love with her... but that doesn't even matter anymore. Anyways, come meet my friends." V said, trying to change the mood. Toni and I followed Veronica as she led us around to meet various different people. Just then we stumbled into a tall boy with sort of curly hair. He was wearing a coat and tie, which seemed a little too formal for a party but it's whatever. "Hey ladies." He said with a smile. "Come sit?" he added. I just looked at Toni and shrugged as Toni and I sat next to him on the couch. We sat with him for about twenty minutes, till Toni got up to get us drinks. Just then, he looked at me. "I'm Nick by the way. Nick st. Clair." He said with a smile. "Cheryl.." I replied. He just nodded, "I know who you are." 

Just then he opened his suit coat a little, revealing some Jingle Jangle. "You want some?" He asked. I just looked at him and sighed, "sure, why not." I said as I took the drug. I finished the whole thing before Toni could come back. After about five minutes I was feeling really high, and that's when Toni came back with some sodas. I started giggling to myself, "What's so funny?" Toni asked confused. "I was just thinking of what it'd be like to have kids with you one day. The thought made me happy. Would we adopt or would we do insemination? and who would carry the baby? i think you should because it would look like you and be beautiful." I said as I took her hand. She just smiled a little, "Are you okay?" she asked. "I'm great! Oh my god I love this song!" I said excitedly as 'DJ turn it up' began to play. Veronica and I danced to this song when I first met her. Just then I saw V and she motioned me over to do the dance with her and I jumped up and began to dance. Toni just watched us, amused. Many people were watching us, but I didn't really mind the attention. Once we finished the dance I laughed and hugged V. People started to mind their own business again before we were interrupted. "V?" the voice said. Veronica and I turned around to see Betty. "I'm gonna go talk to Toni.." I said, deciding to walk over and sit on my girlfriends lap. 

Veronica's POV: 

"Betty... what are you doing here?" I asked confused. "I'm sorry." She said as she looked down. "It's fine Betty. I mean, you do you. I can't force you how to feel. You love Jughead. It's okay." I lied. Betty just sighed, "I broke up with Jug." 

I just looked at her confused. "What? Why?" I asked. "Because I love him." She answered. I looked at her, clearly not understanding what she was saying. "I can't put him through that. I've had a long time to figure out how I feel. I thought not being friends with you would help you, and be better for you. Things between Jug and I were fine till we slept together for the first time. The whole time I was thinking--" She began but she cut herself off. I just looked at her, "You were thinking?" I said, trying to get her to continue. "About you." She said after a long pause. I just smiled a little to myself. Just then 'Overboard' by Justin Bieber came on over the speakers. "Wanna dance?" I asked her. Betty just smiled and nodded as she took my hand and we began to slow dance. My arms were around her neck and hers were on my waist as we moved to the song. After about four minutes, when the song ended, she looked into my eyes. "What?" I whispered as I stared into her eyes as well. She just smiled and leaned in, connecting our lips. The kiss was very passionate and I fell into it.