The aftermath

Cheryl's POV:

It was morning. I heard a quiet knock on the door as I just replied, "Come in." Just then, Veronica walked in wearing a blue tank top and shorts. "Hey Cheryl.. where's Toni?" she asked, noticing she wasn't in the room with me. "She went to take a shower." I replied as I took a seat on the bed. Veronica joined me and sat next to me. "Sooo... you and Toni had sex?" She said with a smirk on her face. I just looked at her, "We didn't have sex last night, we just cuddled. Nothing good ever comes from having sex when you're drunk." I replied. "No, I'm not talking about last night." She said as she looked at me. I just flushed red and made eye contact with her. "How did you find out about that?" 

Veronica just laughed a little. "Jughead overheard you talking to Toni about it last night. So... how was it? Wasn't it your first time with a girl?" She asked. I just smiled, "It was amazing Veronica. I've never felt like that before. Yeah, it was my first time with a girl and it was better than any sex I've ever had with a boy." I said with a smile. "aww... you loveee her." Veronica said. "Shut up, Lodge. Anyways, how about you? Have you ever had sex with a girl? Since you're gay. Which kind of pissed me off that I had to find that out from Toni." I said the last part with a small chuckle. She just laughed and looked down, "No, I've never had sex. I did come close to it though a few weeks ago." She replied. "Wait, what? Really? With who?" I asked curiously. V just blushed. "No one, don't worry about it." 

"No, tell me. Please. I won't tell anyone." I said honestly. Veronica just sighed, looking at me. "Betty." She answered. "What?!" I practically yelled. "Shhh, her and Jughead are in the room right next to this one be quiet." Veronica said. "H-how? Isn't she straight? She's with Jug." I replied. "Well, okay so she was at my house and we had some... jingle jangle. and um, we were really high and I kissed her. She pulled back but looked at me and leaned in. We ended up making out and we got each others shirts off but then my mom knocked on the door and that was the end of that. We haven't talked about it since." V answered.  "Wow.." I replied. "Do you have feelings for her?" I asked seriously. "yeah.." She said looking down. "aw." I said with a sympathetic smile as I put my hand on Veronica's shoulder. Just then Toni came in, wearing short shorts and a tank top with her hair in a towel. "Hey." She said with a smile. I Just got off the bed and went over to kiss her. She smiled into it and wrapped her arm around my back. Veronica just cleared her throat. "Sorry." I said with a small laugh. "It's okay, I'm gonna go get some food." V said as she got off the bed and left the room. Toni just watched her leave then turned to me confused. "What's with her?" 

"Nothing" I lied. Toni just shrugged and took the towel out  of her hair and began to brush it. I just came up from behind her and kissed her neck softly. She smiled at herself in the mirror as she continued brushing her hair. "Wanna go to pops?" I whispered in her ear as I kept kissing her neck. She just turned around quickly and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply. "What was that for?" I asked with a smile once we broke the kiss. "Last night." She said with a smile. "and yes, lets go to pops." She added as she finished getting ready. While she was getting ready, I got dressed and everything. "Ready?" She asked me once we were both clearly ready to go. I just nodded as I took her hand and we went outside to her bike and we drove off. It took a while to get to pops since Veronica's lodge wasn't even in Riverdale.

Once we got there, I took my beautiful girlfriends hand and led her inside. We found a booth and sat down as we ordered our food and everything and just talked about little things while we waited. But it was the little things that were important. The way Toni looked at me, the way her hand felt in mine, the way our lips felt against each other, the way our bodies fit together when we cuddled, everything was just so perfect when it came to her. Finally, our food came. I started to eat when Toni looked at something that was behind me. "Shit." Toni said worried.