The dream

"Cheryl?" I heard a voice call. I looked around to find I was in the middle of the woods. "Who's there?" I asked. There was no answer. I sighed and turned around, and my jaw dropped open. "Jason?" I asked as I stared at him, with a tear in my eye. "I've missed you so much." Jason said as he pulled me into a hug. "I missed you too. Why are you here?" I asked confused. "because I'm worried about you." He replied. "I don't know what you're--" I began but he just rolled my sleeve up. "I thought you stopped this." He said as he stared at me. "and I thought you stopped drugs too. Doesn't that serpent girl make you happy?" He asked me. "Y-you know about Toni?" I asked him. "Of course I do. I'm always watching, Cheryl." he replied. "Yeah... she does make me happy." I said with a smile. He just smiled at me. "Good, I'm glad you have someone in your life that cares about you as much as she does." He said as he took my hand. "I wish I could've met her." he added. "You guys would've really liked each other." I said with a small smile. Just then there was a very bright light shining at us. "I have to go.." Jason said, still holding my hand. "Take good care of yourself. and take good care of that girlfriend of yours." He said with a smile. I let a tear fall from my eyes, as this is me finally getting to say goodbye to him. "I will... goodbye Jason." I said as I stared at him. He looked at me and smiled a little, "It's never goodbye. I'll see you soon." He said as he began to walk away, I held tightly onto his hand, too scared to let him go. 

Cheryl's POV: 

"Jason, Jason please wait!" I yelled in my sleep as I moved around a lot. "Please don't leave me again." I said as I began to cry. Just then I felt Toni's arms wrap around me. "It's okay Cheryl... you're okay." she said as she held me close. I snapped out of my dream and realized it was four thirty in the morning. "Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked me. I just got closer to her so my head was resting on her bare chest. "I saw Jason.." I whispered. "and he accepts us." I added with a small smile. "Really? Good." Toni said as she kissed my forehead. "Why were you crying?" She asked. "I couldn't stand seeing him walk away from me. I miss him so much." I replied. She just held onto me as I fell back asleep in her arms. 

10:15 a.m.

Toni's POV: 

I woke up to find Cheryl sound asleep with her head on my tummy. I didn't wanna wake her up so I attempted to move quietly but she groaned and began to wake up. "Toni?" She mumbled tiredly.  "Good morning, baby." I said with a small smile. Just as Cheryl started to get up from the bed, I took her hand. "Can we talk about last night?" I asked her. "What? You mean the sex? Was it not good?" Cheryl asked nervously. "No, of course it was good. It was amazing!" I replied honestly. "Then what do you wanna talk about?" She asked confused. "You being high, Cheryl." 

She just looked down a little. "Oh... that. Look, I was just having fun. V and B were doing it too I just figured it'd be fun to let loose." Cheryl said. "Yeah, okay sure but you still had a weed brownie literally before we left to go there. and you drove." I argued. "Ok in my defense, It takes an hour for an edible to effect you. So I was perfectly fine to drive. Why are you getting so worked up about this?" Cheryl asked me. "Because, if you don't recall, you told me about how awful your past was and how you had a hard time with drugs and you almost died because of them! and now you're doing them like you have nothing to lose. but I do. you." I finished as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Baby no, please don't cry." Cheryl said as she fully sat back down on the bed and got really close to me, wiping my tear with her thumb. "I'm sorry." She whispered as she leaned in and softly connected our lips. Once we parted, she kept her forehead against mine. "and for the record... I have something to lose too. You. I'm not going anywhere. I promise." she said as she re-connected our lips. I responded by wrapping my arms around her neck and pulling her closer. Once the kiss was over we just stared at each other and smiled. "So.. I think you should tell your nana rose... about you being pregnant. I've noticed you trying to avoid the topic but I just want you to know that your nana and I will be here for you. and so will Betty and Veronica, and Kevin, and anyone else you let be involved." I said to her. She just looked down and played with my hand. "Cheryl..? are you pretending to play with my hand to advert my attention from the fact that you're actually staring at my vagina?" I asked with one eyebrow up. Yes, we were both still naked from last night. Cheryl just flushed red and instantly brought her gaze back up to my eyes. "What? no.." was all she replied. "Okay, sureee." I joked. "Anyways, come on Cher. You need to tell her." I said seriously. She just looked at me and nodded, "You're right baby. I will." She said as she kissed my cheek and got off the bed. I admit, it was hard not to stare at how hot her body was as she walked across the room to get to her closet so she could put clothes on. "Staring problem, Topaz?" She smirked as she turned around to find me staring. "Just get dressed, Blossom." I joked as I got out of the bed myself to get ready as well. I put a bra and underwear on and changed into a grey v-neck shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and my serpent jacket. I then brushed the knots out of my hair and brushed my teeth and everything. Once I was finished getting ready I went over to Cheryl who was all dressed and wearing her signature red lipstick. "You ready to do this babe?" I asked as I looked at her. She just nodded, "As ready as I'm gonna get."